Super Moderator

Default "The Walking Dead" Kills A Major Character -- And It's Not Who You'd Expect

"The Walking Dead" #156 marks a huge turning point in the battle against Alpha, Beta and the rest of The Whisperers. SPOILERS!

Full article here.

God damn did I love this issue.
    Pull List: Everything DC. Plus the all of the X-Men books, Deadpool, Invincible, The Walking Dead, and various other titles I can't think of at the moment.

Wow clickbait much? Literally lie in the title to increase clicks. Who does that?!
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Negan is the best thing to ever happen to The Walking Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    Wow clickbait much? Literally lie in the title to increase clicks. Who does that?!
    Where was the lie? Just because she was relatively new doesn't mean she wasn't a major character.
    Pull List: Everything DC. Plus the all of the X-Men books, Deadpool, Invincible, The Walking Dead, and various other titles I can't think of at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    I completely agree. He has proven to be a villain with real depth.
    https://youtu.be/-3v8PgAZCAk Check out this review of The Walking Dead #156!

Yeah and I actually saw the title to this article before reading the issue (came back to read the article after reading the issue), and the whole time I was thinking no way theyre killing off Negan here, no way, no way. And at the end, when it looked inevitable, they pulled the switch. Guess we know what kicks off the war now

ETA: Nice bit in his talk where he seemingly justified killing Glenn way back when
    Last edited by longshot3; 07-06-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Spectacular Member

You might be right about this. He is the source of so many interesting and entertaining plot lines for the comic. When he was first introduced people whined so much about him being "another governor" or "utterly stupid" and a terrible villain. I mean the crying about his character after issue 100 was remarkable. I tried to defend him but people were ridiculous.

Well 56 issues later, look at the character now. He has proven to be just incredibly great piece to the comics puzzle.

All-New Member

Now the question is... What's going to be Rick's reaction?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ultimate View Post
    Now the question is... What's going to be Rick's reaction?
    That's one of the two most interesting questions now put out by the issue. Because geez who has a freaking clue. The other question is what specifically does Negan want?