Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    RiRi needs to be in a cartoon show and a video game. That would help promote her awareness.

If marvel is "serious" about doing something with an "iron character" after Downey (eventually) leaves, then RiRi should be brought into the movies. She can be a gifted student at the Wakandan STEM youth center in Chicago (yes, the first one was in Oakland.. why wouldn't they also expand?)
    Agreed with all of this, most of their teen characters could use it. They need a Avengers Academy type series or a new Iron-Man animated show.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Aren't Avengers, Spider-Man, and GOTG all ending after season 5, 2, and 3 respectively? The only replacement announced so far is Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, and that's not even certain to end up on Disney XD (could be Channel or Junior). Marvel Rising is a movie, not a series. So they should do Champions as one of the replacement shows, using the Zub roster (though Wasp may need to be replaced).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

I know next to nothing about Riri. But i have an interest in her and want to support her. Did Bendis give her any villains to call her own? I think that's what Miles suffers from. He plays with Peter's toys a lot.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Astonishing Member

There's a rumor that they want to bring Iron Heart into the MCU. If they need an Iron character after Tony exits stage left, she's certainly an option and I hope it happens.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/07/...n-man-phase-4/

Theres already a petition against it, its hilarious

https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-di...ronheart-movie
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    There's a rumor that they want to bring Iron Heart into the MCU. If they need an Iron character after Tony exits stage left, she's certainly an option and I hope it happens.

We know they have plans for both the Young Avengers and Ms Marvel. This is more evidence supporting my theory that the YA they have in mind will in fact be an amalgamation of that team and the Champions. If Riri is introduced, then so far that's Stinger, Ms Marvel, and Ironheart. I can see Nova being introduced in Guardians 3, which leaves a potential four more roster spots.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post

I would love to watch that! Hidden figures meets the first iron man flick. Heaven

Last edited by Digifiend; 08-20-2018 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    This is great news. I'm glad to hear it. She deserves her own book.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member

Finally!!!!!

Well, I’ll be . . .
    Pull List: Currently Empty

very cool, for the new series, hopefully it will be highly promoted.

does she have a rogues' gallery yet?

What about rescue missions? some stories can be about something else besides bank robbers.

I swear I thought it was being written by Al Ewing for a second .

But it is nice to see a Riri solo penned by an actual Black female author .

I hate the fact that we can see into the helmet, it makes her lose some of her mystique.

Is this a limited series or ongoing?

Does the writer have experience writing comics? This is important. The art is great but I don't want to see someone learning on the job.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    I hate the fact that we can see into the helmet, it makes her lose some of her mystique.
    I'm sure that there can be a manual switch for the tinting.