Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Last edited by juan678; 12-15-2016 at 11:15 AM.

Invincible Member

Ok...this made me laugh.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

LOL ''Illegal tweet detected'' LOL. I actually wouldn't put it past them to be like that in their offices

BANNED

Great art and great dialogue... The artist makes riri look like a regular teen and Jude parodies are always spot on

That...is a masterpiece.

Yeah. I feel like Riri has been missing from the marvel u for a very long time. So happy we finally got to meet her

Issue #2 was another enjoyable issue and I really like the dynamic between her and Tony.

I'm going to assume people are going to say that Bendis baited again, and I would just like to say let this child emotionally mature before shipping her off with someone.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I'm going to assume people are going to say that Bendis baited again, and I would just like to say let this child emotionally mature before shipping her off with someone.
    Nah. I'm going to say this issue had some of the most Bendis-esque dialogue I have ever read in my life. Also, bad doctors and stupid detectives (who leaves the TV on when interviewing witnesses?!).

Mighty Member

I liked the issue overall. It was enjoyable and so far the I find the relationship building between RiRi and A.I. Tony to be enjoyable. Bendis is actually doing some good character work with Riri, and the flashbacks of her relationship with Nat is a nice touch.

Also I am loving Stefano Caselli art.

I didn't read most of Bendis's last Ironman volume, I really only read the first arc with Tony and Doom, so would anyone like to explain why a group on Ninjas are after Riri now? Because when I think ninjas attacking superheroes I mainly think Wolverine or Daredevil, not really Ironman.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Nah. I'm going to say this issue had some of the most Bendis-esque dialogue I have ever read in my life. Also, bad doctors and stupid detectives (who leaves the TV on when interviewing witnesses?!).
    Your statement has nothing to do with my comment and it doesn't even make sense in the context of what I meant, in fact b/c you didn't know what I was talking about you have come out looking confrontational and a bit ott with your dislike of Bendis and or his action.

So thanks for your 2 cents but you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I didn't read most of Bendis's last Ironman volume, I really only read the first arc with Tony and Doom, so would anyone like to explain why a group on Ninjas are after Riri now? Because when I think ninjas attacking superheroes I mainly think Wolverine or Daredevil, not really Ironman.
    They would be after Riri b/c of Tony, that usually happens when a "protégé" of a hero takes over, they get the villain baggage.

Ultimately tho, Tomoe has thought Iron Man to be dead twice now, the first time she thought she killed him, then it most likely aired world wide the fate of Tony Stark with his battle with Captain Marvel after she most likely found out (behind the scenes/off page) that Tony never died the first time and was instead undercover in her operations.

So she sees another Iron Man and might believe Tony's really alive or that the new iron person knows what Tony knows and as people who read the second arc of Tony's Invincible Iron Man know, Tomoe wanted her group to be a secret so...

But even though Japanese ninjas are such a stereotypical cliche, Tomoe is a new inhuman with the ability to control technology so she's a great adversary to Riri and Tony.

Tech ninjas? That actually sounds pretty cool, I'll have to see how it plays out in the next few issues.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I knew those tech ninja were only introduced to be in Riri's book. oh well. I'm still rooting for the character.

This book is fantastic! I love Riri and I'm glad that Tony is her AI. He's like a father figure/Mentor.

I wonder what role MJ and Friday will play? We know both will appear in future issues.