Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Preview: OLD MAN LOGAN #8

The night the villains gathered together to destroy the heroes might be closer than Logan thinks.

OLD MAN LOGAN #8

(W) Jeff Lemire (A/CA) Andrea Sorrentino

• The night the villains joined forces and overcame the world's heroes was the night that Wolverine's life irrevocably changed. He lost his friends, his purpose, and all that was left was the Wasteland.

• Now, Old Man Logan has found himself in the past, before the Wasteland, and he lives with the fear that the Villain Uprising may yet come to pass.

• And he just may just be right.

Parental Advisory

Item Code: MAY160881 In Shops: 7/13/2016 SRP: $3.99

Great preview! Feels like it's been forever since we saw a new issue of this series. It's still one of the best Wolverine books to come along in quite some time. I've really been enjoying it. Lemire and Sorrentino have really brought out the best in Old Man Logan. Hope it continues, especially if X-23 or Daken show up.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I hope after this arc logan stops thinking its gonna happen like his future. Since this based on solicts is about his future and wome badd guys from it i hope he firmly accepts that its a different world.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I hope after this arc logan stops thinking its gonna happen like his future. Since this based on solicts is about his future and wome badd guys from it i hope he firmly accepts that its a different world.
    You'd think he would have after Old Man Rogers directed him to his own corpse. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    You'd think he would have after Old Man Rogers directed him to his own corpse. :-P
    What comic/issue was that in? I have been wondering what happened to Logan's remains since the X-men retrieved them from Sinster.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelNovasun View Post
    What comic/issue was that in? I have been wondering what happened to Logan's remains since the X-men retrieved them from Sinster.
    Old Man Logan #4. They set up a shrine with his adamantium-encased body at his home in Canada, that was booby-trapped by Forge.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Great preview! Feels like it's been forever since we saw a new issue of this series. It's still one of the best Wolverine books to come along in quite some time. I've really been enjoying it. Lemire and Sorrentino have really brought out the best in Old Man Logan. Hope it continues, especially if X-23 or Daken show up.
    I am loving this series too. We saw X-23 and Old Man Logan meet in All-New Wolverine. But it would be awesome if she also appeared in Old Man Logan. I would love to see Sorrentino draw her.

Quote Originally Posted by daningotham View Post
    I am loving this series too. We saw X-23 and Old Man Logan meet in All-New Wolverine. But it would be awesome if she also appeared in Old Man Logan. I would love to see Sorrentino draw her.
    It would be interesting. And I'm sure that Lemire no wrote Laura as a sluggish, weak and helpless character, as Old Man Logan in ANW series.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I know right!

You live through something like that, and even though you're in a different timeline, you've probably still got some PTSD that makes you fear that it could happen again in this reality. Or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    i think this is more like he knows that this is not his past but he's still afraid that the 'bad guys thing' may happen in this universe too.

to be honest I'm just a bit sad that we didn't have the begin of the 'Last Ronin' story we have been teased at the end of issue #7. Looking at the solicitations, it seems to start with issue#9

can't wait anyways! This and Extraordinary X-Men are the only Marvel series i'm following monthly right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    It would be interesting. And I'm sure that Lemire no wrote Laura as a sluggish, weak and helpless character, as Old Man Logan in ANW series.
    I am not sure. Lemire likes to do that to other accomplished characters.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I am not sure. Lemire likes to do that to other accomplished characters.
    I'm sure ANYONE would be weak and helpless after spending god knows how long getting digested by Fin Fang Foom.