Super Moderator

Default In "Batman" #2, Two Dynamic Duos Transform Gotham City's Power Structure

Tom King and David Finch introduce a pair of dynamic duos operating in Batman's city -- but are [Spoiler] and [Spoiler] here to save Gotham, or destroy it?

Full article here.

Bruce, Gotham City is Gotham City.. We must think in Green Arrow for example, not all cities must be protected with people with super powers... Your successor(if grayson dies) is less dangerous if he is human(you have more reliable people if grayson dies).. Leave your responsibilities a metahuman and he can become in someone dangerous for Gotham in the future...

Was awesome, that last scene.. The designs of these characters are excellent.. although waller design needs something... Maybe more weight.. Those 3 will save gotham

-Hugo Strange - Crazy Enemy of Batman
    -Amanda Waller - Boss of Suicide Squad
    -Sam Lane - A raised man(thanks to n52)... An idiot general who condemn their own planet by his fear of people as superman.. Making her youngest daughter Lucy in another idiot like him. I can not forget War of Supermen..

Amanda Waller is my favorite of those 3(LONG LIVE TO SUICIDE SQUAD)... Hugo Strange a crazy man, but Sam Lane is the worst in my opinion(maybe some fan tell me I'm wrong), A patriot but he died as hitler.. As someone stupid and idiot, surrounded by enemies for their actions.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-07-2016 at 09:58 AM.

Their names are Gotham and Gotham Girl?

That doesn't strike anyone as Odd? No Gotham Boy?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

That skirt on Gotham Girl is almost too short to be considered clothing. How is is she not flashing everyone in that first picture?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steve068 View Post
    That skirt on Gotham Girl is almost too short to be considered clothing. How is is she not flashing everyone in that first picture?
    I had exactly the same reaction. If you're going to put her in something that short, make it shorts. Or, better yet, cover her legs. I also agree with the earlier comment - if one is Gotham, why is the woman "Gotham Girl"? Where's the boy? And why "girl"?

I also agree that Amanda Waller needs more weight. She started out as an overweight woman. I think she should be left that way.