Super Moderator

Default In "Suicide Squad," Wayne Tech, Joker's Harley Quinn Obsession Loom Large

Major plot details have been unearthed from "Suicide Squad," involving Wayne tech and Joker's desire to win back Harley.

Full article here.

I'm not sure how I feel about WayneTech being responsible for explosives placed into people's necks...but then again, I guess it's not as out there for DCEU Bruce to have his company develop that kind of technology .

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about WayneTech being responsible for explosives placed into people's necks...but then again, I guess it's not as out there for DCEU Bruce to have his company develop that kind of technology .
    Only guns draw Batman's ire. He has killed a lot or people have died because of him. As long as the Joler doesn't get mushy with Harley, that should be fine

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Does seem more LexCorp.