View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Will Lead The Champions?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)

17 36.96%
  • Spider-Man (Miles Morales)

5 10.87%
  • Nova (Sam Alexander)

1 2.17%
  • Hulk (Amadeus Cho)

3 6.52%
  • Cyclops (Young Scott Summers)

18 39.13%
  • Viv Vision

0 0%
  • Other (Sponsor, Group Decisions, etc)

2 4.35%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Who will be deemed leader of the new teen team, "CHAMPIONS"?

The members of the, Mark Waid written, Humberto Ramos drawn "CHAMPIONS" series have been revealed but one question has been nagging at me and, I suspect, at you guys as well.

Who, if any, among them shall be the active leader of the team?

Cyclops would make the most sense, but I heard they'll avoid going that way. Cho is the second that makes most sense (at least for him), but while he is smat, he is also usually so smug that he rubs on people the wrong way. I'm guessing Ms Marvel seems the most mature of the bunch.

Peace

One would think Cyclops has the best known potential to be leader seeing how his alternate self had led the X-Men for years (despite what anyone thinks of him now), but I doubt Marvel would go with the obvious. It'll likely be Ms. Marvel.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Just adding my two cents, but if my avatar doesn't give away my choice then let me just explain with this.

Miles Morales has been at this super hero thing since he was 13 years old, which makes him the most experienced out of any of the other members. His naturally inquisitive nature would make him a leader who not only listens to the advice of his team mates, but can keep the hot-heads (Nova), or the impulsive ones (Cho), from acting too rash.

Extraordinary Member

So many interesting options!!!!!!!!!

I'm voting for Scott, I can't see Kamala, Miles, Sam, or Amadeus in a leadership postion and I don't know enough about Viv. Scott on the other hand is pretty good tactically and has lead X-men pretty well so far.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Cyclops would make the most sense, but I heard they'll avoid going that way. Cho is the second that makes most sense (at least for him), but while he is smat, he is also usually so smug that he rubs on people the wrong way. I'm guessing Ms Marvel seems the most mature of the bunch.

Peace
    He certainly wanted to lead a teen superteam during Fear Itself (and even kidnapped himself one for good measure). Cyclops should be the go-to choice, however. He's the only one with actual experience leading a team.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

I can easily see Amadeus leading, between his brains and super-tactics power. Teen Scott was never that great a leader.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

BANNED

I'd like it to be Miles, but I think it'll probably be Kamala or Scott at the helm. Miles has great potential to lead a team and has done before (All-New Ultimates) but he's seemed like a background character in Waid's ANADAvengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    I'd like it to be Miles, but I think it'll probably be Kamala or Scott at the helm. Miles has great potential to lead a team and has done before (All-New Ultimates) but he's seemed like a background character in Waid's ANADAvengers.
    That's pretty true at times but there have been some pretty decent Spidey moments in ANAD Avengers. Like his quick thinking on how to take down Equinox, or how he was essential in the plan to stop Warbringer's portal. Plus it seems Waid may give us another one judging by the cover of ANAD Avengers issue #12 (GOD I love that cover.)

Last edited by Grimm911; 07-07-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Niffleheim

Will Brevoort let the Kid Hitler lead the current Marvel youth?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Either Scott or Amadeus most likely.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I'd hope for a joint leadership between Spider-Man, Nova, and Ms. Marvel.

Astonishing Member

Eh, definitely not scott. This is supposed to be the new generation, Miles, Sam, Cho, and Miles represent the new generation to the fullest. Having Scott being the leader is a step backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    I'd hope for a joint leadership between Spider-Man, Nova, and Ms. Marvel.
    That would be my second best choice.