Super Moderator

Default "Big Hero 6" Honest Trailer Calls It "Avengers" with Way, Way More Hugs

"Big Hero 6" may have been the feel-good animated romp of 2014, but a new Honest Trailer calls it the most Marvel-y non-Marvel movie ever.

Full article here.

Mighty Member

I'll be honest, I've always considered it to be more of a mash-up of Spider-Man's and Iron Man's origin movies than Avengers, but I can see where Honest Trailers is coming from on its comparison of Big Hero 6 to Avengers.

Love Honest Trailers. I honestly didn't realize how many hugs there were in this movie until they did a montage of them. Go figure. But it's kind of what Disney does these days with their animates movies. From Pixar to Frozen, they try to stir up the right kinds of emotions so to speak and hugs are one way of doing that. The Marvel influence here definitely shows. Can't say that's a bad thing either. Disney is doing what works right now and Big Hero 6 captured a lot of that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.