Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vaffrey View Post
    So ... the swords float by her sides when she's not using them, and the ridiculous Zeus bolt disappears and reappears whenever she needs it. But the shield doesn't return on command.

Um, erkay.
    Tony daniel can't let go, the sword that just glue on her leg

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    Not a fan of the lasso-less, bolt-wielding, angry Wonder Woman, but I somewhat like the philosophy underpinning her dialogue.
    what she says is nice, but what she does is very violent and angry
    Last edited by Tayswift; 07-08-2016 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    I would rather she being friends with barry or cyborg, this easy associations with wonder woman are boring: royals with royals (she never liked being royal), have to date a guy just because he is strong.

wonder woman already ended the relationship with superman, no reason for her crying because of it. Hitch on the interview seemed to see WW feelings to superman as friendship. Ok that aquaman probably doesn't know what happened on darkseid war, he was nowhere to be found on it.
    Your head-canon is irrelevant. Actual canon counts and in actual canon she loved Superman and he died so now she's going to mourn him. If that doesn't interest you, you have the main WW series in which Rucka likely won't even mention Superman's name. So what's the problem? And she's not going to date Arthur, they're friends. He's engaged to Mera.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 07-08-2016 at 04:01 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I would rather she being friends with barry or cyborg, this easy associations with wonder woman are boring: royals with royals (she never liked being royal), have to date a guy just because he is strong.

wonder woman already ended the relationship with superman, no reason for her crying because of it. Hitch on the interview seemed to see WW feelings to superman as friendship. Ok that aquaman probably doesn't know what happened on darkseid war, he was nowhere to be found on it.
    Even if that were all the way true, Wonder Woman was still very close to him and should be sad that he's gone. Diana isn't heartless.

And its not even half-way true. Its entirely wrong in fact. Diana didn't end anything, it was Superman who, in his ass-hat state, but a brake on things. This leaves things in flux/kinda salty for DW. Then they made up. Then he died. Only hard to grasp by someone with the most extreme case of denial I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 07-08-2016 at 04:23 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Even if that were all the way true, Wonder Woman was still very close to him and should be sad that he's gone. Diana isn't heartless.
    of course it istrue, you didn't read JL darseid war? she was way over him, even on her own book she is just fine and jurgens already hint she will be fine on action comics too.
    I didn't said she had to be heartless, just act the way batman and everyone on the league.

Everyone else on the League wasn't as close to him as she was. The only one who comes close is Batman and he's just as devastated as she is. But different people process pain differently.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Everyone else on the League wasn't as close to him as she was. The only one who comes close is Batman and he's just as devastated as she is. But different people process pain differently.
    Batman was equal close, and I'm not sure how close she was. It's not like they had serious conversations and anything else. the relationship ended and she was fine with it. all this nosense rehash is dumb. She should react just as batman, it's very limiting get the girl on trinity to cry because the EX-BF died.

You're not sure because you're in perpetual denial. The narrative is quite clear, and its nice to hear it'll be addressed appropriately in at least one title. She'll persevere and move on, but it will be touching to see her mourn the man she loves. Now just hopefully the writing improves from that dreadful Rebirth issue.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 07-08-2016 at 04:51 PM.

Batman was equal close, and I'm not sure how close she was. It's not like they had serious conversations and anything else. the relationship ended and she was fine with it. all this nosense rehash is dumb. She should react just as batman, it's very limiting get the girl on trinity to cry because the EX-BF died.
    There is nothing wrong about being sad that your EX died. It's odd to assert otherwise, especially cause they JUST made up before the death.

BANNED

There is nothing wrong about being sad that your EX died. It's odd to assert otherwise, especially cause they JUST made up before the death.
    LOL you mean the fanservice tomasi did? that isn't a good justificative. she just forgave a idiot that treated her like garbage and on sarkseid war she was pretty sure she didn't loved him or him loved her.
    I didn't said she couldn't be sad that superman died, just that it should be on par with batman and everyone else. she didn't loved superman more than anyone else, it is canon

LOL you mean the fanservice tomasi did? that isn't a good justificative. she just forgave a idiot that treated her like garbage and on sarkseid war she was pretty sure she didn't loved him or him loved her.
    I didn't said she couldn't be sad that superman died, just that it should be on par with batman and everyone else. she didn't loved superman more than anyone else, it is canon
    No, it's canon that she did love him. Just cause you didn't like when something happened, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

This is as stupid as if I, because I'm not a fan of Superdad taking over both books, tried to convince myself that its canon that he's REALLY New 52 Superman. Just a blatant disregard of basic facts because I don't like what's going on.

She loved him. She was closer to him than anyone. That's canon, that's fact, and you need to get over it and accept it. You think you'd be willing to now considering you're getting what you want right now. But apparently even the past has to retroactively be changed before you're happy.

BANNED

No it isn't. Get over it.
    LOL so what was on JL was a lie? so right. wait for rucka then

You're not sure because you're in perpetual denial. The narrative is quite clear, and its nice to hear it'll be addressed appropriately in at least one title. She'll persevere and move on, but it will be touching to see her mourn the man she loves. Now just hopefully the writing improves from that dreadful Rebirth issue.
    date someone doesn't mean they really know the person. smww was pretty much juvenile and more about fun/sex than something deep. Batman knew clark and was closer to him than wonder woman. the annual 32 was about this, when things got hard they just can't get past it.
    Last edited by Tayswift; 07-08-2016 at 05:44 PM.

What was on Justice League was during their break. It was a salty time. She still loved Clark but lied to Steve about it because she was still mad at him. That's the way of looking at it to make sense of the narrative. Its really not that hard to do. And hey, lets be real. Both the Justice League writing and their resolution in Final Days was poorly plotted. Johns in JL was dismissive because Johns dismisses anything he himself didn't write, and Tomasi in Final Days rushed their reunion without any meaningful dialogue about past behavior. But your calling one fanservice yet taking the other for gospel just shows your laughable bias.

And wait for Rucka to what? Retoactively change their past relationship? If he does I'd lose a lot of respect for his abilities. He doesn't like it and that's fine but he's obviously been given free reign to just ignore it. If he can't do that without trying to crap on the past along the way then he's turned into a bad writer. So hopefully that's not what he does.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 07-08-2016 at 05:50 PM.

BANNED

No, it's canon that she did love him. Just cause you didn't like when something happened, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    well i wonder what was JL darkseid war, that she says she didn't loved superman and almost kisses steve trevor, sure she loved superman a lot haha