Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    A lot of people didn't like the claws or were tiger motif. But I think they can work somehow.

-Personally i don't mind the claws. He can still be a martial artist and use a weapon from time to time.

-Weretiger thingy. I don't mind that either. In a world full of metahumans, you need some sort of advantage. (Now that i think about it, it would be cool to see some martial artists who are metas) i don't see why he can't assume his were tiger form as a last resort, depending on the type of threat he's facing. But give it some sort of drawback.
    its bst to be literal with for the gp

Is "Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay" worth it?
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Is "Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay" worth it?
    are you considering buying it, look at this way are you a fan of Bronze tiger and want to see more of him..... that is the hook with anything

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    are you considering buying it, look at this way are you a fan of Bronze tiger and want to see more of him..... that is the hook with anything
    I am a fan of Bronze Tiger, but I'm also pretty on the fence about the last several DC animations so.....
    The J-man

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Yep agree. So would you prefer the Weretiger to be innate power or from an item like in Brave and the Bold?
    I'm actually pretty new to the character in general. My first viewing was of Michael Jai White playing him on arrow. I looked him up and actually thought he was pretty cool, and the were tiger aspect was something I found interesting (Pretty sure vampires exist in DC but haven't found any major werewolves yet). The innate power could lead to some interesting developments. There was a thread talking about fantasy in the DC universe, so it would be interesting in the horror aspects of how Ben got that transformation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I am a fan of Bronze Tiger, but I'm also pretty on the fence about the last several DC animations so.....
    From what I'm hearing Ben is not treated well in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    From what I'm hearing Ben is not treated well in the film.
    I don't know about that. Of the Squad assembled in the film, BT is the only one not flat out called a villain, but a vigilante. Won't kill an innocent. And even puts the beat down on Deadshot at one point. And by the end of it, even earns the true respect of Deadshot (whom normally only cares about his daughter).

Its actually a pretty solid animated film, and the Justice League/Batman are only mentioned, once, and that's it. Waller's a hardass, Boomerang is a bit more serious, Harley is still crazy, but Bronze Tiger is portrayed pretty well here.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I really enjoyed Bronze Tiger in this film. His martial arts was on point and his whole character wasn't too unfamiliar or used as a disservice to him. I was dissapointed by the end though but it was a heartfelt moment and at least he wasn't the worst character presented. I got what I wanted from this movie even though the last outcomewasn't my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I don't know about that. Of the Squad assembled in the film, BT is the only one not flat out called a villain, but a vigilante. Won't kill an innocent. And even puts the beat down on Deadshot at one point. And by the end of it, even earns the true respect of Deadshot (whom normally only cares about his daughter).

Its actually a pretty solid animated film, and the Justice League/Batman are only mentioned, once, and that's it. Waller's a hardass, Boomerang is a bit more serious, Harley is still crazy, but Bronze Tiger is portrayed pretty well here.
    I really enjoyed Bronze Tiger in this film. His martial arts was on point and his whole character wasn't too unfamiliar or used as a disservice to him. I was dissapointed by the end though but it was a heartfelt moment and at least he wasn't the worst character presented. I got what I wanted from this movie even though the last outcomewasn't my cup of tea.
    Yeah, I've seen a few people call out Tiger as the highlight of the movie.

Incredible Member

Does anyone know the circumstances of him turning into an actual tiger. I tried the wiki but they never explain that part.

Extraordinary Member

I recently saw the film. I feel the exact same way.

Incredible Member

Also after reading the wiki it sounds like him, Richard dragon, and lady shiva had quite the adventure s together. I also didn't know he trained Cassandra Cain.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Does anyone know the circumstances of him turning into an actual tiger. I tried the wiki but they never explain that part.
    Honestly no. He transformed in Batman the Brave and the Bold from an artifact but his new 52 transformation I have no idea. I honestly just ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    we don't talk about that, best to pretend it never happened.

The only instance I'll accept is that Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode
    The J-man

Bronze Tiger makes an appearance in the Arrow season 7 trailer!

Sadly, it will probably be a one and done guest star. Still it’s always cool to see Michael Jai White as Bronze Tiger.