Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Spectacular Member Dominick1216's Avatar

Default Who Should Kill Dick Grayson?

If DC ever lets it happen, and I mean actually, actually happen, what enemy/villain should kill Dick Grayson/Nightwing? What enemy/villain do you think will be able to kill Dick? In my opinion, I could see Deathstroke or Two-Face killing Dick.
    Last edited by Dominick1216; 07-10-2016 at 09:30 PM.

BANNED

How about no one kill Dick Grayson and he stays alive and well?

Are you Dan Didio?

If he were to die, I'd prefer that he die in a larger event that involves the larger DCU (along the lines of Infinite Crisis or Forever Evil) rather than just a Batman Rogue. So some cosmic level villain while fighting alongside the Titans or Justice League. He did just "die" in Forever Evil recently, and he has just returned to the Nightwing mantle, so I don't see it happening anytime soon. Plus, 1/2 of the Robins have died already, we don't need anymore.

Other acceptable answers include a rock.
    Last edited by Pohzee; 07-10-2016 at 08:21 PM. Reason: I can't spell.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

DC already let it happen, more than once. A rock did it, not even an evil rock, he got recently severed too.

But if we are being fair I would go with Dan Didio, he has been trying for years

BANNED

Question

if they were to kill dick the person who has been the most ambivalent of the family Jason Todd comes to my mind as his killer which would make a difference from all the previous deaths of all the robins as no Robin has died at the hands of another Robin and would shake the status quo now before you start tearing into me let me make it clear that I am being sarcastic.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 07-10-2016 at 08:53 PM.

Why Dick, specifically?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Spectacular Member Dominick1216's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Why Dick, specifically?
    Oh, because Dick is my favorite Robin. And even though he is my favorite character, I would like to know what others' opinions are on who (character-wise) would kill him.

BANNED

A bad fall.

Fantastic Member

I'm partial to it being Damian a la Injustice.

That....or Darkseid years and years from now when Dick's generation comprises the most of the Justice League and he is the leader.

BANNED

In Injustice he was killed by falling on a tiny rock. So to make things more fair, they should have a big rock fall on him. It would be an interesting role reversal. Cause this time it's the rock that is big, and Dick who is small.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    when Dick's generation comprises the most of the Justice League and he is the leader.
    Thats never gonna happen. Bruce will still be there. Dick should join the JLA on his own and as a separate entity from batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    How about no one kill Dick Grayson and he stays alive and well?
    this. why kill him other than the pure value of shock? it was bad enough they unmasked him as Nightwing.

Ra's Al Ghul

Prime Earth's Dick Grayson? Don't kill him. Earth 2's Dick Grayson? Send the Joker after him with a crowbar.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

How about no and leave it at that.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics