Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 75
  1. #31
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,856

    Default

    I would love some X-Men who are currently starring in other books (Kitty, Rogue, Cannonball, Hellion, Frenzy) to return to the X-Men.

    I hope they reform several teams. Just Two core teams, one to serve the USA matters, one more international matters. Overall leadership by Cyclops. One team leader being Emma, the other Rogue. Have Armor, Hope and Dust make it into one of those teams as well as Hijack and the Cuckoos.

    Also, the X-books always need a youngsters team, (but get rid of kids like Eyeboy, Sprite and Shark-Girl). Give us the most popular NXM kids, leaded by Surge and Hellion, with Mercury, Rockslide and Anole with 3 lesser developed ones like Trance, Indra, Transonic, Velocidad or Gentle.

    We do need a black-ops team, with the rougher X-Men for missions that may require killing and a investigations team a kind of mix between X-Factor and X-Club, who will go after mysterious issues that 'we' need to investigate. That can be a rotating cast, lead by Archangel and Psylocke. (Rotations by Domino, Frenzy, Colossus, Warbird, Vanisher, Warpath, X23, Old Man Logan, Marrow, Sabretooth, Monet, etc)

    I do like the ops missions someone gave earlier. Do a series about those, with rotating cast, for those X-Men, who are not on one of the other teams. (Boom Boom, Madrox, Northstar, Firestar, Spiral, Cannonball, Lifeguard, T-Bird III, Sage, Wolfsbane, Husk and many others)

    People we got to lose:
    Storm, she failed miserably and deserves to be in the Black Panther book.
    Beast, he's been a traitor to many times, tired of him
    Stupid creations of the last few years like the kids I mentioned above
    "Burn Her. Slowly. I want her to remember how dying like this feels"- Destiny

  2. #32
    Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Miami... the good one.
    Posts
    4,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I do like the ops missions someone gave earlier. Do a series about those, with rotating cast, for those X-Men, who are not on one of the other teams. (Boom Boom, Madrox, Northstar, Firestar, Spiral, Cannonball, Lifeguard, T-Bird III, Sage, Wolfsbane, Husk and many others)
    That would be me lol

    But yeah, it would definitely be a rotating cast, as something like that (brainwashing and personality transplants) cant keep being done to the same people every other day, they'll start to get missed. I also tried to stay away from characters who would be too recognizable. While doing the op, the subject is obviously going to be disquised with a full mask, much like those of real life black ops agents (think Splinter Cell style attire). But someone like Cannonball, his are too recognizable. Cyclops would probably know theres a chance that his team may come across someone that familiar enough with his team to recognize their unique powerset, but that could also be the beginning of his downfall, how he eventually gets caught. Lifeguard would be perfect as long as she can keep those wings from manifesting. Husk, Spiral, Firestar and Wolfesbane, not so much. Same reason as Cannonball.


    Original Post:

    Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Secretly, him Emma, Rachel, the Stepherds, and Havok have created a covert X-Men team that executes super black op missions with the intent of stomping out problems before they happen and look for clues/evidence to undermine the Inhuman's rising influence. They are quasi-heroes. Their business stays secret by way of mind wiping and temporary reconfiguration. They've careful created a bullpen of X-Men to pull from, send them out with completely different pre-determined codenames, and personalities, 100% loyal to their cause. Once the Op is done, they are reinserted into their normal lives with no knowledge of participating. The missions are catagorized as the following: infiltration, extraction/ assassination, demolition, recon& surveillance and scorched earth. Possible members of the bullpen: Bishop, Sage, Meltdown, Gambit, Northstar, Cecelia Reyes, Blink, Warpath, Frenzy, Nightcrawler, Maddrox and Cypher.

    This would be my ideal end game of it, but I find it hard to think of possible ending to a story we know nothing about, but this is definitely a result I'd like to see. Possibly have it get blown up, but not before Cyclops and co. are able to get something so overwhelmingly positive from it, its casts enough doubt that Cyclops is shown not to be as crazy as people now think he is.... but again, we don't even know what he did. If we're asking posted to make their own Death of X story... well I could do that too, I guess. But an ending without some sort of beginning and end?
    Last edited by donpricetag; 07-12-2016 at 09:57 AM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

  3. #33
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Lol, could easily be the best explanation
    Attachment 37809
    Haha) You spoiled Death of X huuuge reveal

  4. #34
    Out Fighting for Peace! AJpyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    Here's how I picture it; whatever goes down, Scott dies. But he dies the way he lived; convicned he's doing the right thing, maybe even actually doing the right thing. That's the kind of thing fans can debate over; it's not important for this story.

    What is important? Is that he's dead. And he finds himself standing in the White Hot Room with Jean.

    We see his expression; he isn't sad. he isn't shocked, or surprised; he's accepting. He knows that this was the end result of his path; that he was always going to die. Jean smiles at him, tell's Scott that -at last- it's time for him to rest, to put down his arms. To stop being the soldier, and spend time with the one's he loves...

    And Scott hesitates. He admits to Jean the truth that's been underlying the character for years now; he doens't actually love her anymore. Yes, Scott Summers will always love Jean Grey... but she isn't the most important thing in his life. And she hasn't been for a long time.

    And Jean tell's Scott she wans't talking about herself.

    The White Hot Room falls away, and Scott finds himself in the middle of the X-Mansion. An X-Mansion which is full to the brim; students, and X-Men, humans and mutants. Everyone who has ever died in the cause of mutant rights, every ally, ever friend that Scott has ever known, all going about their ordinary business.

    He walks down the halls, trading looks with the others around him; each one is a familiar face, each one is someone that Scott cared about. And, yes, Logan is there; Cyclops lingers at an open door, to see Wolvering sitting on a desk, lecturing a class of students.. Him and Scott exchange a glance -

    "Logan."
    "Summers."

    - nod respectfully, and move on, no animosity between them.

    Scott wanders down the halls, finally coming to the end of the corridor; a large, oak door. He hesitates a moment - uncertainty has been mounting as he reached this point- before pushing it open. Beyond the door is a study, lined with books... and a man sitting in a chair.

    Chales Xavier looks up from his book, smiles as he see's Scott. He rises to his feet -and of course, Xavier is walking- and approaches him. He lays a hand on Scott's shoulder, gently, and tell's him, "Welcome home, son."

    Cyclops reaches up, pulls down his mask, and opens his eyes. No optic blasts; they're just filling with tears. He reaches out, hugs Xavier tightly.

    A three row panel at the bottom of the page, of the door shutting as the two men -father and son- are reunited forever. The door shuts, an X burned into the wood. The final words:

    'The Dream Never Ends'.
    That sounds like a heaven. Too bad it won't happen.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

    -God I am so tired.

    SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

  5. #35
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Haha) You spoiled Death of X huuuge reveal
    Please boy, this is the ture ending of death of X

  6. #36
    Mighty Member klynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    Here's how I picture it; whatever goes down, Scott dies. But he dies the way he lived; convicned he's doing the right thing, maybe even actually doing the right thing. That's the kind of thing fans can debate over; it's not important for this story.

    What is important? Is that he's dead. And he finds himself standing in the White Hot Room with Jean.

    We see his expression; he isn't sad. he isn't shocked, or surprised; he's accepting. He knows that this was the end result of his path; that he was always going to die. Jean smiles at him, tell's Scott that -at last- it's time for him to rest, to put down his arms. To stop being the soldier, and spend time with the one's he loves...

    And Scott hesitates. He admits to Jean the truth that's been underlying the character for years now; he doens't actually love her anymore. Yes, Scott Summers will always love Jean Grey... but she isn't the most important thing in his life. And she hasn't been for a long time.

    And Jean tell's Scott she wans't talking about herself.

    The White Hot Room falls away, and Scott finds himself in the middle of the X-Mansion. An X-Mansion which is full to the brim; students, and X-Men, humans and mutants. Everyone who has ever died in the cause of mutant rights, every ally, ever friend that Scott has ever known, all going about their ordinary business.

    He walks down the halls, trading looks with the others around him; each one is a familiar face, each one is someone that Scott cared about. And, yes, Logan is there; Cyclops lingers at an open door, to see Wolvering sitting on a desk, lecturing a class of students.. Him and Scott exchange a glance -

    "Logan."
    "Summers."

    - nod respectfully, and move on, no animosity between them.

    Scott wanders down the halls, finally coming to the end of the corridor; a large, oak door. He hesitates a moment - uncertainty has been mounting as he reached this point- before pushing it open. Beyond the door is a study, lined with books... and a man sitting in a chair.

    Chales Xavier looks up from his book, smiles as he see's Scott. He rises to his feet -and of course, Xavier is walking- and approaches him. He lays a hand on Scott's shoulder, gently, and tell's him, "Welcome home, son."

    Cyclops reaches up, pulls down his mask, and opens his eyes. No optic blasts; they're just filling with tears. He reaches out, hugs Xavier tightly.

    A three row panel at the bottom of the page, of the door shutting as the two men -father and son- are reunited forever. The door shuts, an X burned into the wood. The final words:

    'The Dream Never Ends'.
    Wow--actually got a little teary-eyed at this. Thanks.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Katina "Katchoo" Choovanski, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Kate Bishop, Kitty Pryde, Emma Frost, Carol Danvers, Diana of Themyscira

    Current Read List: Catwoman, Captain Marvel, Fantastic Four, Black Widow, Heroes in Crises, Stangers In Paradise XXV, Crowded, Thor, West Coast Avengers, Wonder Woman, Unstoppable Wasp (Janet), Green Arrow (Dinah)


  7. #37
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Please boy, this is the ture ending of death of X
    Nah, Alonso loves Cyclops. As long as Alonso is in charge Cyke will always be right.
    A lot of Cyke fans hates his current development but Marvel is pushing him like hell and creating all X events only around him.

  8. #38
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Nah, Alonso loves Cyclops. As long as Alonso is in charge Cyke will always be right.
    A lot of Cyke fans hates his current development but Marvel is pushing him like hell and creating all X events only around him.
    But perlmutter is also in charge, plus I'm 100% sure that Alonso is a fan of classical cyclops not modern cyclops

  9. #39
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,158

    Default

    he will be m poxed and dies in his bed. the best ending for him I think but marvel has to milk every thing and he will die trying to commit genocide and realize oh I am dead then in a flash of light or a blast of darkness he gets resurrected in the white room or the negative zone courtesy of the phoenix Force or the void and realize that oh I am alive. then he will become the parallax of the mutant community trying to reshape reality and erase all the bad things he has done so he can fix everything and become a hero again and saviour of his people.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 07-12-2016 at 03:35 PM.

  10. #40
    Rachel Grey-Summers Sardorim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.
    Posts
    6,833

    Default

    Ideal ending.

    Cyclops lives.

    Cyclops still right.

  11. #41
    Astonishing Member Mutant God's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    I guessing Marvel's ending is to do the same thing they did to F4, break up the team, kill the teen mutants, and slowly phase out any left over mutants.

    Bendis screwed up X-Men so bad I have no idea how to come up with a good ending...While the remaining X-Men figured out what to do the frame zooms out and we see this entire time the X-Men was just in a universe created by Franklin Richards inside a snowglobe (St. Elsewhere reference) because someone asked "What If the Inhumans walked among us as everyday people"
    Skeeter: Hey time traveling O5 members of the X-Men We don't take kindly to people who create a time paradox around here!

    Bartender: Now calm down Skeeter they aint hurtin nobody.

    Skeeter: No! I wanna know som'in from the "O5" How come you cant go back to your own timeline in the first place and how come when Reed Richards "fixed" the universe you wasnt put back and how come the changes that happn to you dont happn to your present day selves?

    Bartender: Skeeter I dont want trouble

  12. #42
    homo superior gifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Scott shaving Medusa's hair while maniacally laughing.
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

  13. #43
    Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Jean Grey (the adult one) wakes up. She walks into the bathroom and finds Scott drying off after a morning shower. Jean says "I just had a horrible nightmare!"

    Suddenly, we are at the beginning of the Blue & Gold team era. The character assassination of Charles Xavier, Cyclops, and Beast? The X-Men as militants instead of superheroes? The infighting between teams instead of being a family? House of M/M-Day? AvX? Civil War? One more day? Third Summers brother? Nothing but a bad dream. The whole Marvel timeline resets, and the era of deconstructing superheroes is over.

    It's cheesy, and it totally rips off Dallas. Frankly, I don't care. I like my heroes to be heroic, and I like to see them fighting villains.

  14. #44
    Mighty Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    If Death of X and End of X are the next two events I actually really want the OP and Quivers ideas to happen. I just want the family aspect of the X-men back and for them to be reunited. Everything since Schism has been a cluster fuck of bad ideas. IMO. I do want the originals to be merged with their current time displaced counterparts and I think the best way to have that happen is Adult Jean Grey White Phoenix mode. I do have issues with Cyclops being compared to Hitler and I really hope that Marvel does not go down that route. Like others have said I hope he dies doing something that is right but other will view as wrong from their persepective but only he and maybe one other know the whole truth to what he is doing being necessary. But he sacrifces his reputation once more for the greater good and I would love for him to not only be reunited with Jean but with Emma as well. Cyclops was right. And in the end he was never bad.

    If anyone read that Gabriel Summers Phoenix one shot. I loved that panel where Jean Grey took him and everything is going to be ok now. I want that scene with her and Cyclops.
    I feel like I just blurted out a lot of words so hopefully it makes sense.

    jeangown1.JPG
    Last edited by CGAR; 07-12-2016 at 10:52 PM.

  15. #45
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    47°9′S 126°43′W
    Posts
    11,310

    Default

    If Cyclops spouts any of the 'mutants are weak and should go extinct' crap we've heard Sinister and Apocalypse and others spout in EXM, I'll be annoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •