Default Marvel Adventures Avengers Team

What happened to this particular "aimed at younger kids" Avengers comics series?

I wonder if it will come back. You had characters that "normally" weren't part of the Avengers' stories, like Wolverine (pre-Bendis, I know), Storm, Spider-Man, and there was even a "giant girl" hero.

This was in its own continuity/canon, not connected to 616.

Nostalgia and long runners are not for kids, they don't like them. Next time that Marvel wants to make something for kids, they'll simply start something else from scratch again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    What happened to this particular "aimed at younger kids" Avengers comics series?

I wonder if it will come back. You had characters that "normally" weren't part of the Avengers' stories, like Wolverine (pre-Bendis, I know), Storm, Spider-Man, and there was even a "giant girl" hero.

This was in its own continuity/canon, not connected to 616.
    Giant Girl was actually an alternate identity of the Wasp.

Wasn't Nova on the team too? Rich was only very briefly on the Secret Avengers in 616, Nova wouldn't be a main team member until Sam's stint in ANAD. Also, Invisible Woman was an Avenger as well.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-11-2020 at 03:31 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah giant-girl was just wasp with a new name and unlike the main series uses her giant powers. Funny thing is storm was used more in this series then the main universe book at the time!

It was a fun book with single or two part stories that was really fun to read. Shame it ended so soon.

Marvel adventures/ marvel age books were fun books like power pack and Spider-Man.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]