Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Eh. Yeah, I get the frustration with the character. There's just a certain charm given to his character by Spencer and Shavley that I just find interesting.
    Eh, different strokes for different folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That does sound like the type of book I could see Walker working well on, given what I've seen of his Nighthawk book, though I'm not sure I really see why Clint would go in that direction...

I mean, Clint stands up for the little guy, no doubt, but he's not the social crusader Green Arrow is.

Maybe it's partially due to guilt over what happens in Civil War II #3?
    Is it possible that Marvel Now ends up like Minority Report for a while, as a police state supervising Ulysses visions through Spiderwoman (and others?), doing a round of arrests for about 6 months, and storing "possible" perps away without trial?

If that could be the case, then this Occupy Avengers street level group with Hawkeys may try to stall arresting cops trying to take people off the streets?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just realized...this is Mark Waid (possibly) writing Doom again. That's going to be interesting, especially with Doom as Iron Man now.

Though I still don't understand how any Avengers team could allow Doom on the roster, though I guess a war with Kang is pretty dire enough. But, as apathetic as I am to the character, Riri makes more sense on an official Avengers team then Doctor Doom calling himself Iron Man .
    I'm just a little bit shocked that an official Avengers team has Doom on its team, if it has been confirmed that is Doom on the cover. That's Sam Wilson on the cover, and under what circumstances does he align with Doom?

Firstly, I don't think Sam Wilson knows Tony Stark and Doom are buddies right now. I wouldn't think Tony would mention it out load to many people, but its possible he did. Then maybe there was a discusion between Tony and Sam about the status of Doom these days, and Doom may have displayed a certain amount of support for the heroes that put Sam at ease?

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I'm just a little bit shocked that an official Avengers team has Doom on its team, if it has been confirmed that is Doom on the cover. That's Sam Wilson on the cover, and under what circumstances does he align with Doom?

Firstly, I don't think Sam Wilson knows Tony Stark and Doom are buddies right now. I wouldn't think Tony would mention it out load to many people, but its possible he did. Then maybe there was a discusion between Tony and Sam about the status of Doom these days, and Doom may have displayed a certain amount of support for the heroes that put Sam at ease?
    But even with Doom trying to help Tony, Tony has been extremely skeptical and has a long way to go to be convinced about what he says yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post

if that bothers you, what do you think of Vision's presence on the team? the events of the Vision series have been pretty disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    if that bothers you, what do you think of Vision's presence on the team? the events of the Vision series have been pretty disturbing.
    My level of disquiet about Vision, (and his deleted emotion status) are about the same as my level about Steve Rogers and the Red Skulls War going on in the background. We know both things are there, but they don't appear to have any direct bearing on the overall thrust of the continuity, until it does.