Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Given Hank Pym's current status, would it not be difficult for Nadia to obtain legal status in U.S.? Drinking would be the least of her problem.

Pym was legally dead, and Janet was divorced from Pym so she was her ex-step-mother so that won't work too, right?

Who will sponsor her residency/citizenship then?

Do Avengers have special program with government to cover these headaches?
    they routinely have to deal with coming back from the dead (ex. Scott Lang). I don't think it will be an issue. She's Pym's child. her mother was shanghai'd. there's plenty of wiggle room.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    Wonder if Scott Lang will make appearance. Hope so cuz looks like his ongoing title is ending.
    it happens. if he survives, he might show up wherever Cassie next shows up. I wish he were in Occupy Avengers. I've always wanted to see more of he and Clint hanging out. they had the very brief bromance before Disassembled.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    Wonder if Scott Lang will make appearance. Hope so cuz looks like his ongoing title is ending.
    She's probably better off not getting know Scott as he is right now .

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She's probably better off not getting know Scott as he is right now .
    With the way she views Vision as family she will probably think Ultron is an eccentric misunderstood step-brother.

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    With the way she views Vision as family she will probably think Ultron is an eccentric misunderstood step-brother.
    Oh boy, she has no idea what kind of extended family she's now probably going to get herself involved in .

Actually, I really have to wonder how Ultron would react to learning Hank has a legitimate, in the flesh, progeny in Nadia given his "daddy issues." She's probably the closest thing he has to a "sister."

And Victor would be a nephew and Jocasta her step-sister...
    Last edited by Frontier; 07-11-2016 at 09:55 PM.