Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Full Marvel NOW! 2.0 Lineup, Promo Art, Leaks Online

The full list of Marvel NOW! titles for October has leaked online ahead of the official announcement on Wednesday, July 13.

Full article here.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

RENEW YOUR VOWS UNIVERSE IS BACK, WOOH! And not written by Slott! Yay!

Spider Gwen and Miles? Okkkkkkkk....

Looks like Hawkeye is in a new place after killing Bruce, then?

Spectacular Member

Nice to have the cover art in one block, but this has been on the boards here for hours.

One of the worst marvel line ups I have seen. I have seen a lot in 25 years.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    The full list of Marvel NOW! titles for October has leaked online ahead of the official announcement on Wednesday, July 13.

Full article here.
    Guys, you're missing loads. Check out Bleeding Cool's run down through the day. http://www.bleedingcool.com/tag/marvelnow

Squadron Supreme is a goodie.

And other than keeping the books that I was already going to buy (GLA and Mosaic) I get an alternate Renew Your Vows storyline to appeal to people that like the spider-marriage and then a whole bunch of nothing that I'll just read via Marvel Unlimited. Why did I even get my hopes up anymore? Argh Marvel, it's like you WANT me to give more money to DC. Yeah I'll have The Clone Conspiracy and it's Dan Slott and Jim Cheung and it'll be the most bad ass comic in the stands but... argh. I hate the fact that I love the Marvel Cinematic Universe ONE BILLION TIMES MORE now than whatever Marvel Comics is doing since Jonathan Hickman left. Is it that hard to make ONE team book with at least some of your popular characters that isn't Hydra, replaced by Doctor Doom or anything? Seriously.

Ugh. Thank you for nothing, Marvel.
    Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    One of the worst marvel line ups I have seen. I have seen a lot in 25 years.
    Yep.

10 shocking chars
    Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

Well, i can cross occupy ; avengers off my list, and i can't tell who's on the sorcerer supreme team. Looks like thunderbolts will be going up against songbird.

Oh no, not this Queenpin nonsense in Hellcat too .

Though if it touches on the fact that Patsy and Felicia were friends (Marvel Divas), that might be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    RENEW YOUR VOWS UNIVERSE IS BACK, WOOH! And not written by Slott! Yay!

Spider Gwen and Miles? Okkkkkkkk....
    Miles/Gwen = Internet breakage! I love it! Keep her around for a good while!

The Asian Avengers! Hey, now. This should be an ongoing series! I'm assuming Jimmy Woo is in the mix? What's the final lineup?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Yeah, exactly how old is Earth 65 Gwen compared to Miles? I suppose given they're both alternate reality Spider People makes it a logical pairing...

Quote Originally Posted by Zauri View Post
    Yep.

10 shocking chars
    Renew our vows and real nova back is nice. There are so many books are "Really?" I can see at least 19 books that won't be around for next relaunch or whatever. Then there is books and characters MIA including one I been over and over again why marvel still haven't provide why really haven't seen anything on her. Seriously you do a wasp series its replacement one? At least scott lang had years of appearance and movie coming when he got his.

They had me at Nova. Renew Your Vows & Cap's Kooky Quartet are just icing on the cake.
    Marvel Fan (Avengers, Guardians, Spider-Man, X-Men, Inhumans, you name it), DC Fan (Too Many Just to Name), Smash Wii U Tournament Organizer/Competitive Player, Overall Gamer

I'm not really sure how to feel about all this. Some of these books sound genuinely interesting, but there's quite a few where I'm going "meh," "huh?," and really wondering what Marvel is doing...

Personally, I think probably the biggest surprises and winners of the leak are Renew Your Vows finally getting an ongoing and the tease to Rich coming back.

I'm also surprised to see that it doesn't look like most of the Avengers or team books will be going through any major shakeups or roster changes. Uncanny and Ultimates are the exact same roster and Avengers are just losing the trio who are moving to Champions.

Everyone was worried the X-Men were being replaced by Inhumans, but Marvel one-uped you and just made the X-men avengers lol

And is that Mr F on GLA?