Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    affable sidekick material ScruffyLovin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    Saul creed is the creed we saw tru the mini he is the one logan killed
    Ohhhh, holy s#*%! I just thought Creed looked different at the end 'cuz practically drowning in Sinister's serum did something to him. Jeeze. That totally went right over my head. lol. I coulda sworn Clara called him 'Victor' earlier in the book, but I guess I was wrong. Gonna hafta reread the whole mini now.

Veteran Junior Member Wolvie616's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlitheringToot View Post
    This really was an awesome miniseries, and the best Wolverine story I've read in years. I also loved the bait-and-switch with the Creed brothers, plus the origin of the birthday beatdowns. I'd love to know where Clara ended up ... she was both tragic and disturbing in her own right.
    I'm sure they're going to pull a Dog Logan on us and have her show up soon

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I always thought that Logan on his own and without yellow siut is much more interesting.

I would like to see such ongoing as origins. But maybe a little bit more noir.
    That's Wolverine at his best imo. He's almost too realistic of a character to be on big superhero teams. He's sort of an everyman, even his powers aren't big and flashy. That's probably part why he and Spidey (also usually described as an everyman) are popular. I wish that once they're done with his death and bring him back that they wouldn't put him on any team right away, instead having him go solo on his own away from the X-Men and especially Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie616 View Post
    I'm sure they're going to pull a Dog Logan on us and have her show up soon
    I hope not, I really don't like the idea of Wolverine and Sabretooth having brothers and sister running around the MU, it's too much imo. And I really liked Dog's character in Origin and wasn't against seeing more of him, it's just that it waters down these characters I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I always thought that Logan on his own and without yellow siut is much more interesting.

I would like to see such ongoing as origins. But maybe a little bit more noir.
    That's pretty much what Savage Wolverine is, at least in the last few story arcs and the next one coming out. Wolvie on his own, in the past, doing Wolverine stuff. Sort of a noir feel. Nice an' gritty.

Oh, after re-reading the last issue knowing that we were watching Saul the whole time and not Victor Creed, something occurred to me. I don't think Sabretooth started the whole 'birthday whupping' on Logan because he's mad that he killed his little brother, I think it's more that Sabes is using Logan as a replacement for his little bro because Saul didn't die on Sabretooth's terms. Vic even says: "Little baby Saul? Dead? Without my permission? Hell, I don't think so."
    So I guess it sort of IS because Logan killed his brother, but it's not really a revenge sorta thing if that makes any sense.
    I still want a story where Logan meets Victor for the first time. Does he recognize his looks? Does he think it's Saul?

I felt this was beter then origins 1