Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    So the women will suck, the POC will suck. The story will be all about two white dudes with a difference in philosophy and some new ringer.
    Singer is only co-producer, so there's a chance, however slim, this will be avoided.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    So the women will suck, the POC will suck. The story will be all about two white dudes with a difference in philosophy and some new ringer.
    It's network tv, if they do suck we won't see it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Well I admit the idea of having some non-mutants in the mix as parents is interesting, especially given how often parents of mutant children in X-Men media automatically turn to the anti-mutant types, whether misguided or not. But yeah, they'll have the difficult job of differing some of this from the Inhuman stuff we've seen in AOS. Though of course since that show looks to be shifting to other storylines for Season 4 maybe it won't matter...
    It's sounds like Firestarter the tv show. Not the actual Firestarter tv show, since that's a thing, but if the normal Firestarter story was turned into a tv show.

I don't see what Inhuman stuff over on AoS would even matter.

Quote Originally Posted by tjarvis View Post
    The Good Guys with Bradley Whitford and Colin Hanks was a severely underrated and hilarious show I thought.

The Comedians with Billy Crystal and Josh Gad was hit or miss but had a lot of potential.
    I've not heard of these but I'll check them out. Cheers.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Where the beep is Sabretooth? I'd like having him back. Who would you guys cast? (offtopic I know)

you can pick X-members who haven't been in the movies and set the premise of the show that a new team is taking the reins or assigned to handle other threats aside from the main team.
    this!
    now if only they can get together for an animated series as well...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ijacksparrow View Post
    Notice the wording. Marvel and Fox. Not Marvel TV, which is a whole other thing. Notice the fact that for the first time in more than one decade Marvel actually made a press release WITH FOX and published on all their official networks. Notice the timing, JUST BEFORE San Diego. Yep, SOMETHING is coming our way. What, when, how and please god let be the X-Men in the MCU too I don't know, but it's happening.
    The report specifically says Marvel Television.

Quote Originally Posted by ijacksparrow View Post
    Notice the wording. Marvel and Fox. Not Marvel TV, which is a whole other thing. Notice the fact that for the first time in more than one decade Marvel actually made a press release WITH FOX and published on all their official networks. Notice the timing, JUST BEFORE San Diego. Yep, SOMETHING is coming our way. What, when, how and please god let be the X-Men in the MCU too I don't know, but it's happening.
    Well, let's see:
    - "Inhumans/X-men: War of Kings" and "Realm of kings" omnibus have been solicited
    - Inhumans movie was delayed

ummmmmmmm