Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Interesting. I didn't miss the Williams score at all myself. Then again, I'm of the age where I grew up on the Superman TAS score. So I don't have the nostalgic love for it that others do (although I do think that it's a great theme). Plus, I loved the Hans Zimmer MOS score.
    Funny that you say that since the TAS score was inspired by the Williams score. In fact, I think the Zimmer score was one of the first mainstream Superman scores not to borrow at all from the Williams version. The Lois & Clark theme and various other productions took cues from Williams, and even Smallville's finale just flat out used it.
    Last edited by Cyke; 05-20-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Funny that you say that since the TAS score was inspired by the Williams score. In fact, I think the Zimmer score was one of the first mainstream Superman scores not to borrow at all from the Williams version. The Lois & Clark theme and various other productions took cues from Williams, and even Smallville's finale just flat out used it.
    True, but TAS was different enough to be it's own thing, which is what I like about it.