Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Niffleheim

Maybe Prime Earth Prowler Vs Ultimate Prowler? Yeah! Looking forward to Gamora and The one only Wasp solo.
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-13-2016 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by newy View Post
    Who is the guy on which Hit-Monkey is sitting? Marvel's Inspector Gadget? :x
    Aaron Stack, aka Machine Man aka X-51 aka total concentrated awesomeness. You're doing yourself a disservice not having read Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E., fleshy one.
    Robert Eddleman
    Panels on Pages

Mutants running the Unity Squad. That's the biggest highlight for me. And Pepe Larraz staying on the book. Whoo.

Spectacular Member

Gonna miss Flash Thompson as host of the symbiote, I liked V:SK.
    Is Spider-Man:Renew going to take ASM's spot?
    Not sure about Clint's new Hawkeye series, Marvel tosses out #1s like skittles now, they're not unique anymore. Read, reboot, repeat.
    Are they cancelling, then rebooting the two Iron Man series?
    Confused about the Avengers and X-titles, are they staying or rebooting?

Marvel, if you bring back Richard Rider Nova..I'll be quite happy.
    Where can I go to see more about what Marvel's rebooting, cancelling and leaving alone in October? The Previews mag is pretty sparse.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by rwe1138 View Post
    Aaron Stack, aka Machine Man aka X-51 aka total concentrated awesomeness. You're doing yourself a disservice not having read Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E., fleshy one.
    Finished the first issue. Oh hell, this is awesome, witty and a lot fun xD

All-New Member

I've always said the MU is big enough for two different Nova's and if Marvel does what I hope, which is keep Sam on Earth for the most part learning and growing, and Rich in space off on cosmic adventures, it'd be the best of both worlds! Hoping for the return of Rich in the fall! Hope to hear more info about the plan!

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

The return of Nova is the biggest highlight for me. Also,

• Look at that Mercs for Money roster! That's nigh on perfect.
    • Kev Walker drawing Uncanny Inhumans. I've missed him since Marvel Zombies.
    • GLA looks like a great book
    • The return of Namor
    • Sandoval drawing Venom. It makes so much sense.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

The only real highlight of the preview book ... and about damn time!

IMPERIUS REX!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Spectacular Member

I like how the conjoined X-Men/Inhumans art shows the mutants in red and black dying or dead while the inhumans are in blue and lively colors living and just being born.

Very plainly displayed, it perfectly captures what's been going on with those groups at Marvel the past few years.

The potential return of Richard Rider is the only thing I am interested as I have dropped all my Marvel books with the end of Secret Wars and have yet to see anything to entice me back until that teaser was released.
    The Worlds Greatest Comic Magazine Review - Vol 1 (Issues 1-50) and Vol 2 (Issues 51-102)

I will read into Death of X. I still dont really know what it is about. Is Marvel really going to kill off all the mutants or X-Men in the MU? Who knows.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime