Super Moderator

Default "Nightwing: Rebirth" Ties Up Loose Ends, Keeps Elements That Worked

Tim Seeley & Yanick Paquette build on past glories, celebrating pre-Flashpoint aspects of the character while setting the stage for all-new challenges and foes.

Full article here.

Spectacular Member
    Octavius Core...wishing the doors would open...

I gotta say, I miss the red costume. But That's not a dig at anyone. It just appeals more to my optics.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by MatchesMalone View Post
    I gotta say, I miss the red costume. But That's not a dig at anyone. It just appeals more to my optics.
    Agreed. I loved the DC52 costume sans the red rather than blue (frankly, of all the DC52 the costumes were -at least on most of the guys- the only thing I did applaud.) This....the azure is the only thing I like better...of what I can see so far. Really dislike the lower arms. So clunky looking.

But won't be getting anyway. While I love Dick himself, this preview reminded me in no short order how much I'm squeamish about stuff like darts through eyeballs. Will stick to loving him when he's with Wally in Titans.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by MatchesMalone View Post
    I miss the red too.

Loved this though. And that shot of him at the end makes me want to re-up my gym membership pronto.

Midnighter Love! Bros 4 life!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I dont miss the red. Blue just pops and,is,more noghtwing then the red. Cant wait for the seriea proper to start. Hope the batfam stays constant. Love seeing him,with damian and upcoming with Babs

Dick and Damian was one of the best things to come from Morrison's Batman run, and Grayson was probably the best thing to come from the New 52. I've always appreciated the role Dick Grayson plays within the overall Batman family and DCU, but the way he has been handled over the past few years have been the best since Chuck Dixon's Nightwing run. I would really, really love to see a few issues of Bruce and Dick working together on a case. Two brothers that compliment each other perfectly. Tim Seeley is one of the best things to happen to Dick Grayson ever. And I do love the flirty Grayson/Midnighter relationship.