Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Default Spider-Man's Apartment

Hi Spider-Fans,

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this question, but I can't see anywhere else on the page to psot this. Is it true that Mary Jane once redecorated Peter Parker's apartment when he wasn't home? If did she know he was Spider-Man then?

I'm not sure about that specific story, but current canon suggests that Mary Jane always knew that Peter was Spider-Man.

She told him she knew in Amazing Spider-Man #257.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Hi Spider-Fans,

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this question, but I can't see anywhere else on the page to psot this. Is it true that Mary Jane once redecorated Peter Parker's apartment when he wasn't home? If did she know he was Spider-Man then?
    Yes, she redecorated it (along with several of Peter's other friends) in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #32 (after Carrion had trashed it in #28). Via retcon, we now know she knew he was Spider-Man at the time, but that wouldn't be revealed for another five years. However, now that we do know that, I assume she was constantly hiding Spider-Man costumes and web-shooters from everyone else during the reno.

BANNED

They didn't so much redecorate, as they cleaned up. Everything was already there since ASM #163 (the wooden spool, the indian chief, the fish, the big bear, the patchwork couch...). After leaving Aunt May's, this is the only place that's ever felt like home, thanks to those things, which made the apartment come alive as a character.
    Last edited by nose norton; 07-19-2016 at 05:08 AM.