Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default October solicitations are apparently out

I'm not sure if anyone seen this yet but for some weird reason while it was not shown on this site or many others but apparently the October solicitations snuck up on us out of nowhere.

http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/?p=227084

It seems like it's legit especially since it has covers and new releases but I can't be sure so don't quote me on this. What's weird is that the date of publication for the website was yesterday so I'm surprised it hasn't shown up anywhere else.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Hmm some of the new mini series are 3.99 some aren't interesting. Anyway looking like a really good month new stories some ending.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

I'm still happy/amazed to see Doctor Fate trucking along. I expected the Deadman mini to be a little pricier because of the 48 page count/prestige format, didn't thinking Hawkman/Adam Strange and Midnighter/Apollo would be 4 dollars though(sure as heck isn't gonna stop me from getting Midnighter/Apollo).

If this is all true then I've got a couple things that I really like

-Young Animals looks like it's off to a good start with these new series, the few we have sound interesting.
    -The Wally's teaming up sounds awesome!
    -Jessica Cruz asking the Flash on a date ...when did that happen?
    -More fun adventures of Superman and his son is always good in my book, go have fun fighting dinosaurs.
    -How is Dr. Fate is running? Does DC have some sort of plan because it and earth 2 are the only DC you books left
    -I'm down for more Midnighter, loved his ongoing so I'll pick up the miniseries.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Still no Super Sons!? Ugg, c'mon DC!

Other then that though a solid line-up. Still plenty to look forward to this October.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

I don't know what to make of the Deadman comic as it's unexpected. Might pick it up as something different from the norm.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

Deathstroke, Damian hasn't been Batman's partner in years, in universe and out, update your info, my man. Also whoever Wally's facing, you want to say and, not "or". Save the Titans or lose the love of your life doesn't work. Get it together guys.

Also whoa, TT is keeping us waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Jessica Cruz asking the Flash on a date ...when did that happen?
    I feel they've made it pretty blatant that she has a thing for Flash.

these previews look great. especially the batman stuff, and the developments with flash and jessica cruz. also death stroke sounds like it may be very awesome.

can someone tell me if there is a metal men book coming soon? i read them for comixology sale this weekend in justice league forever evil, and i loved them.

Quote Originally Posted by HereNThere View Post
    I feel they've made it pretty blatant that she has a thing for Flash.
    It just seems kind of odd given that Flash already has a girlfriend and the weirdness of Hal and Barry being best friends but one of Hal's replacements wants to date Barry.
    Words to live by.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    It just seems kind of odd given that Flash already has a girlfriend and the weirdness of Hal and Barry being best friends but one of Hal's replacements wants to date Barry.
    Well the solicit merely says she's "asking" him on a date not she and Flash are "going" on one
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

The WW Special sounds good hopefully it will be as amazing as it can be.

Whoever kidnapped Linda dun goofed big time. Also Barry and Iris aren't dating in comics yet.

I think it's pretty great how non-solicit-y the Young Animal solicits are. Really helps sell that they're doing their own thing over there.

The Batman stuff looks great. Gotham Girl's still around? Cool! Nightwing and Batwoman are going to become kaiju? Sweet, bring it on! Bat-team vs Gotham's citizens? Sounds interesting!
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Things I'm excited for (not necessarily my pull):
    Nightwing: I thought the last arc seemed short, but turns out the story still going which is good.
    Flash: Seeing the Wally's officially meet is something I've been excited for.
    Green Arrow: This series is just going good places. Although Green Arrow-Black Canary is iconic, Ollie has also treated her badly in a lot of the variations of it. Hoping this can finally be the positive love story they deserve.
    Justice League: Jessica is quickly becoming one of my favourite characters. Her and Flash sounds adorable, who needs Iris!
    Titans: I really like that cover.
    Deadman: Dang this mini sounds amazing.

Looking back at what I just wrote apparently I'm all about the romance this month!
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.