Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Matt Damon Would Play A Superhero -- If Ben Affleck's His Director

The "Jason Bourne" star reveals the specific conditions under which he would take on a superhero role.

Full article here.

Extraordinary Member

he would make a good hush

Blue Beetle joins the League...

It'll give Damon a chance to be comedic again and pairing him with sourpuss Batffleck would be the shot of light-heartedness the WB films need.

*Obligatory Robin joke*

All-New Member

Not necessarily a Robin joke, but how about Jason Todd? Damon in a vicious fight with Affleck is something not seen before

Astonishing Member

two words: Hal Jordan
    the franchise needs a reboot, he is a big enough star to bring attention to the project and make people forget about the last GL movie debacle, plus this way he and Ben could get together and play Super Friends in the JLA franchise.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    two words: Hal Jordan
    the franchise needs a reboot, he is a big enough star to bring attention to the project and make people forget about the last GL movie debacle, plus this way he and Ben could get together and play Super Friends in the JLA franchise.
    If it's one of the top tier heroes, it's Hal Jordan, in a story handing off the ring to one of the successors (gotta be John Stewart, right).

Damon and Affleck are old, they aged Bats up to let Affleck play the part, which limits the roles Damon can play...

Bat-villains makes for one of the best story options, but the options are limited. Damon's too young for Ra's Al Ghul, Joker is taken, Riddler and Penguin aren't fits for Damon, Mr. Freeze was ruined in a previous film, Bane, Scarecrow and Two-Face were covered in the Nolan films. Black Mask and Hush are all the "classics" that are left. Professor Pyg is probably a non-starter for Damon, but maybe something with the Court of Owls?

Damon would have been an interesting Aquaman, no? Right look, right age for a monarch who could be on a level with Bats.

OH MY GOD ...

Booster Gold!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMatt View Post
    Not necessarily a Robin joke, but how about Jason Todd? Damon in a vicious fight with Affleck is something not seen before
    That could work if the theory of Suicide Squad isn't true.

Niffleheim

Why would Matt want to be in the land of the rejects and the wannabes "actors"? Stick with what works. I don't want him doing any superhero movie from the big 2.

Incredible Member

man it's a pity ben is batman, because I could see a seriously fun hawk and dove duo with ben and matt.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Now that its brought up I'd like him as Oliver Queen, Nemesis (DCs Jason Bourne) or Lt. Kitch (he could take over from a retiring Commisioner Gordon)

Ray Palmer the Atom.

Good Will Hunting 2 confirmed.

Good Will Hunting Crime
    Life is but a dream

BANNED

Yeah, I don't believe a word of this. I mean, I believe he said it, but I also believe that while he was saying it, he had that smirky little sideways grin on his face, the same one he has when he appears on Kimmel and they engage in their fake "feud" or when he used to appear on Letterman, just before he launched into his Matthew McConaughey impression. This just feels like pure unadulterated trollery from Damn, and he's loving every minute of it.