Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEWS: "Deadpool & the Mercs for Money," "Spider-Man," & More Marvel Comics On Sale July 20, 2016

A new Mercs for Money team assembles, Miles Morales enters the "Civil War II" conflict, "Contest of Champions" wraps up, and more!

Full article here.

A-Force #7
    All-New Wolverine #10
    Spider-Man #6
    Spider-Man/Deadpool #7
    Squadron Supreme #9
    Ultimates #9
    Uncanny X-Men #10

:,( That Hellcat preview. Considering iron fist and power man not being allowed in in their book. Considering they still refuge to give anything why she not healing or anything. Seems to be like characters getting to say goodbye before riding into coma limbo. I mean she might appear in the fallen tie in but she not even most articles on special.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Shouldn't Deadpool be wearing red and blue?

All New Wolverine #10

Just 2 for me.
    Contest of Champions #10
    Spider-Man #6
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

All-New Inhumans #9
    Thunderbolts #3

Maybe Black Widow #5

All-New Wolverine #10 (FINALLY!!!)
    Black Widow #5
    "This is me being reasonable"

Carol actually looks nice on A-Force! Sad that Cadwell's leaving but right now I just hope it's not cancelled...

The Astonishing Ant-Man #10 (Should this be under A or T when alphabetizing? I'm leaning towards T, but honestly, since I'm only picking up one book this week, it's a moot point for me. Feel free to discuss. Seriously, though, in longer trade-fitting five and six parters, I'd like to see small scenes where the hero is busting a low level villain. The combination of small stories and arcing tales seem more realistic. We all have small tasks we're stuck doing while larger epic jobs dominate our to-do lists. I think this would be neat to see more of.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    :,( That Hellcat preview. Considering iron fist and power man not being allowed in in their book. Considering they still refuge to give anything why she not healing or anything. Seems to be like characters getting to say goodbye before riding into coma limbo. I mean she might appear in the fallen tie in but she not even most articles on special.
    The event has started just a month ago, only three issue are out and most of the tie–ins have dealt, rightly so, with exploring Ulysses powers. It's not like the event has ended and six months have passed without explanation, and she is not a leading character in the story, so everything seems totally normal to me.

All-New Wolverine #10
    Uncanny X-men #10
    Star Wars #21
    Spider-Man/Deadpool #7
    Darth Vader #23
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    The Astonishing Ant-Man #10 (Should this be under A or T when alphabetizing? I'm leaning towards T, but honestly, since I'm only picking up one book this week, it's a moot point for me. Feel free to discuss. Seriously, though, in longer trade-fitting five and six parters, I'd like to see small scenes where the hero is busting a low level villain. The combination of small stories and arcing tales seem more realistic. We all have small tasks we're stuck doing while larger epic jobs dominate our to-do lists. I think this would be neat to see more of.)
    By convention it should be listed under Astonishing Ant-Man (The) #10.

Two books from Marvel for me, The Ultimates and Ant-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by penthotal View Post
    The event has started just a month ago, only three issue are out and most of the tie–ins have dealt, rightly so, with exploring Ulysses powers. It's not like the event has ended and six months have passed without explanation, and she is not a leading character in the story, so everything seems totally normal to me.
    She was pretty play her up as important character of the series and then forgotten half way through 2. Plus doesn't excuse her not even being involved in issue 3.

Niffleheim

A-Force #7
    All New Inhumans #9
    Nova #9 (I've to catch up it has been boring)
    Spider-Man #6
    Squadron Supreme #9
    The Astonishing Ant-Man #10
    Thunderbolt #3
    Ultimates #9