Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

Default Mr. Robot Season 2 premiere episode *spoilers*

Wow, this show is getting deep. REAL deep. Rami and Slater are amazing together on this show.

We still don't know what happened to Tyrell yet, but there's a slight hint that he's dead (when Elliot reaches into the popcorn machine for the gun while talking to him).

Elliot is trying to maintain control and not let Mr Robot come out. Unfortunately, I don't think he's succeeding. He's missing time.

The restaurant scene where Elliot eats lunch with Leon, his new best bud, was funny as Leon kept rambling on about how insane and meaningless the topics on the show Seinfeld are. LOL.

Darlene looks to be filling Elliot's role in fsociety.

And really, I don't know what to think of Angela. Is she really becoming a corporate shill or is she playing a long game? It's hard to know just yet.

I think we'll see Elliot back in the saddle either in the next episode or the one after that. He just won't be able to help himself.
    "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever"--Isaiah 40:8

A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boys shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.--Batman

You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they dont alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.--The Doctor

Almost too much to take in. Pretty sure Leon is another Tyler Durden.

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    Almost too much to take in. Pretty sure Leon is another Tyler Durden.
    Huh, I didn't even think about that. I just dismissed that being a possibility because when they were on the basketball court, Leon got into it with one of the players.
    "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever"--Isaiah 40:8

A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boys shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.--Batman

You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they dont alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Huh, I didn't even think about that. I just dismissed that being a possibility because when they were on the basketball court, Leon got into it with one of the players.
    And Elliot stayed in the background. But when the guy with the dog started talking Leon got up and left. I think it was Eliot who got in the guys face. Like with Mr Robot.

And Elliot stayed in the background. But when the guy with the dog started talking Leon got up and left. I think it was Eliot who got in the guys face. Like with Mr Robot.
    Yeah, could be. I don't know though. I think they want to keep it just Elliot and Mr Robot

We'll see I suppose.

I'm just really really hoping Tyrell isn't dead.

We'll see I suppose.
    On that bit...

It seems like Elliot says he likes Leon because he doesn't have to say anything and Leon can carry an entire conversation.

I made a mental note right about then. It will be interesting to see if it amounts to anything.

Not to mention that Leon would give you a backdoor that could account for the missing time.

Have you guys read the prison theory? I think it makes a lot of sense, but maybe it would be too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Have you guys read the prison theory? I think it makes a lot of sense, but maybe it would be too much.
    Nope, what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Nope, what is it?
    It's mostly explained here, but people are talking all the time on reddit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MrRobot/com...f=search_posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's mostly explained here, but people are talking all the time on reddit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MrRobot/com...f=search_posts
    Hmmmm, that's interesting.