Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Characters you think should adopt a new power

Like the title says Characters you think should have a certain power either one they've never had before, an extension of an ability they have already, or an ability they've had in the past that you'd like to see returned.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Like the title says Characters you think should have a certain power either one they've never had before, an extension of an ability they have already, or an ability they've had in the past that you'd like to see returned.
    Dwayne Taylor should try to buy the rights to Nightwatch's nanotech; to incorporate into his armor (I'm not talking about Dwayne suddenly dressing like spawn).

BANNED

3 characters I had in my mind were
    Maximus - Technopathy, he's always been a genius who created some pretty impressive technology
    1068755-91_realm_of_kings__inhumans_02.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-07-14-19-12-13-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-07-14-19-29-29.jpg

Medusa: Telekinesis, I don't know why but I think it would be a cool ability. It's honestly probably my dislike for her hair Manipulation powers. I'd still keep them though ofcouse spoilers:
    Probably to a smaller extent
    end of spoilers

Namor: Sealife mimicry, It is an ability he use to use alot in the past that I'd like shown more.
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 07-14-2016 at 06:22 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Dwayne Taylor should try to buy the rights to Nightwatch's nanotech; to incorporate into his armor (I'm not talking about Dwayne suddenly dressing like spawn).
    Not familiar with that character but nanotech is cool.
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 07-14-2016 at 06:20 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

When Marvel gets to resurrecting Namor, it should give him back his Golden Age ability to mimic the bodies of sea creatures, such as blowing up his body like a pufferfish.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Doctor Strange should have some kind of close proximity danger sense. It only seems logical that a powerful mystic would have a premonition ability about dangers in the short term future. Basically, it would function like the spidey sense.

Not familiar with that character but nanotech is cool.
    he was "big" in the 90s and was a direct ripoff of Spawn. but he did have a usable powerset. his armor was basically alive; like the Venom symbiote. that character appeared in the last She-Hulk book; apparently revealed to having been a villain all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    When Marvel gets to resurrecting Namor, it should give him back his Golden Age ability to mimic the bodies of sea creatures, such as blowing up his body like a pufferfish.
    I'd probably give those powers to Namorita and make her more sea monsterish (in a were-fish sense) overall; due to her being a science experiment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'm hoping he gets those abilities to, someone told me that he's used them some one recently not the putter fish exactly but more like electric eel and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Indian Ink View Post
    Doctor Strange should have some kind of close proximity danger sense. It only seems logical that a powerful mystic would have a premonition ability about dangers in the short term future. Basically, it would function like the spidey sense.
    Premonition would be cool, doesn't he have Auto Shields? I'd be cool with him having a danger sense though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he was "big" in the 90s and was a direct ripoff of Spawn. but he did have a usable powerset. his armor was basically alive; like the Venom symbiote. that character appeared in the last She-Hulk book; apparently revealed to having been a villain all the time.

Design really screams Spawn

Design really screams Spawn
    this was the one that he wore most recently (in She-Hulk's book).

BANNED

Cyclops, his optic blast make him kind of a one trick pony... He needs to ditch em for something more versatile

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Cyclops, his optic blast make him kind of a one trick pony... He needs to ditch em for something more versatile
    ...like what?

would love to see Squirrel Girl gaining the ability to communicate to all rodent related animals
    New Avengers, all new all different avengers,Ms Marvel,Unbeatable Squirrel Girl,Silk,squadron supreme

They already did a few good character upgrades recently, Cassie Lang had Giant-Man powers as Stature, but now as Stinger she also has the powers of the Wasp. Considering the Stinger identity appeared in MC2 continuity several years before she became Stature in 616, she probably should've had the Stinger powerset all along.

Another one they already did recently was to give Spider-Man a costume that forms up using nanotech. He had this ability in the Spider-Man Unlimited cartoon. Speaking of Spidey, 2099 doesn't have a spider-sense, so that's something that should be fixed. Also, why do Silk and Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon) have organic webshooters? Cindy got her powers from the same spider as Peter, so it makes no sense that she has organics and he doesn't.

Another positive change was Rogue - she had flight and super strength in the mid 90s, thanks to having absorbed Carol Danvers's psyche. Of course she lost those powers so they could bring Ms Marvel back. A couple of years ago, she regained the same powers from absorbing Wonder Man (whose psyche was later destroyed by the High Evolutionary - but she kept the powers). She hasn't used those powers recently, apparently due to the M-pox, which has also apparently depowered Sunspot. Let them have their full powers back, please.

Cyclops's problem isn't what his power is, it's the fact he can't control it. It's either at full blast, filtered by the visor, or blocked by it. If he could control the intensity of the optic blasts, he'd be able to use precision attacks - if all he wants to do is hit a button to open a jail cell, he wouldn't accidentally destroy the whole control panel (during Black Vortex, a power dampened Young Cyclops pulled off exactly this).

Bruce Banner should have the ability to transform into the Hulk at will (and wear clothes that won't be destroyed when he does so i.e. an unstable molecules uniform). Totally Awesome Hulk, She-Hulk, and Red Hulk all do, but the Incredible Hulk usually can't.