Default Scourge the Hedgehog vs. Wonder Woman

Scourge the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) takes on Wonder Woman (early Golden Age). Who wins?

Scenario A) Scourge the Hedgehog takes on the original 1940s Wonder Woman. Location: Paradise Island. BFR banned.

Scenario B) Super Scourge takes on late Golden Age era Wonder Woman. Location: King Scourge's throne room. BFR banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Scourge the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) takes on Wonder Woman (early Golden Age). Who wins?

Scenario A) Scourge the Hedgehog takes on the original 1940s Wonder Woman. Location: Paradise Island. BFR banned.

Scenario B) Super Scourge takes on late Golden Age era Wonder Woman. Location: King Scourge's throne room. BFR banned.

Dude took over a planet in a matter of days if that says something.

Also...is Scourge's throne still stocked with Anarchy Beryl?

EDIT: My bad. I just noticed Scourge was already Super.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post

Actually, the planet that Scourge took over was Anti-Mobius ("Moebius"), and I recently found out that Mobius is actually a future Earth (it was almost destroyed in the 21st century A.D. by the Xorda, no thanks to Ivan Kintobor).

Actually, the planet that Scourge took over was Anti-Mobius ("Moebius"), and I recently found out that Mobius is actually a future Earth (it was almost destroyed in the 21st century A.D. by the Xorda, no thanks to Ivan Kintobor).

Scourge is basically a bloodlusted/evil Sonic.

Scourge is basically a bloodlusted/evil Sonic.
    I'm quite aware. It's still a feat. And I believe that little fact about Mobius being a future earth was either Retconned or just promply forgotten about, especially after the recent crossover.

I'm quite aware. It's still a feat. And I believe that little fact about Mobius being a future earth was either Retconned or just promply forgotten about, especially after the recent crossover.
    So who do you think will win this?

So who do you think will win this?
    I'm not well versed on old school WW, but as you said, Scourge is basically an Evil Sonic (ironically, that was his name at first). His speed might be too much for her.

Regardless, I dunno what she's going to do to Super Scourge. The comics have made it clear that Super forms are invulnerable.

I'm not well versed on old school WW, but as you said, Scourge is basically an Evil Sonic (ironically, that was his name at first: Anti-Sonic). His speed might be too much for her.

Regardless, I dunno what she's going to do to Super Scourge. The comics have made it clear that Super forms are invulnerable.

What he probably would try to do to Wonder Woman is seduce (and quite possibly have his way with) her because Scourge IS quite the womaniser.

Bonus Scenario

(Super) Scourge takes on this version of Wonder Woman!