Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Her Jester costume and Arkhamverse looks are my favourites, and she's currently more like the latter which is good. The New 52 Goth look however is god awful, so none of that in the films please.
    No need to worry about that. The comics recently changed to match the movie, so the blonde pink blue look is here to stay.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Flyattractor View Post
    That and the toon tume has a mask and DC isn't going to let anything cover up a characters face.
    A tiny domino mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturgeon's Law View Post
    IMHO, the cartoonish outfits work well in comics and animation films, but they seem unrealistic and distracting in live action movies. To quote Edna Mode from The Incredibles, "No capes!" In short, I much prefer the ragged-ass outfit Robbie wears in Suicide Squad to a harlequin costume.
    But seeing her run around in bum shorts and heels when almost everyone else is fully armored isn't?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    But seeing her run around in bum shorts and heels when almost everyone else is fully armored isn't?
    By everyone you must mean three of the nine characters. Because only three people on the whole team seem to be wearing anything that could be called armor.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No need to worry about that. The comics recently changed to match the movie, so the blonde pink blue look is here to stay.
    Yeah but it's more how in the New 52 they had the dumb idea to give her the same pale skin as the Joker (whilst equally dumb taking Ivy's green skin away) which I disliked immensely. But the costume is better, definitely.

BANNED

Harley Quinn's iconic suit was a harlequin costume, not a jester costume.

Amazing Member

Boy that Harley REALLY is cRazY. Talk about pure insanity.

Plus, Harley wants to be the center of attention... no matter what it takes. Look at the group shot and you can see she is front and center. Everyone else just fades into the background compared to the pale Harley. She knows what she is doing (LOL).
    Last edited by PeteAmend; 07-17-2016 at 06:04 PM.

BANNED

None of them are anywhere close to being "fully armored." Actually, I don't think of that stuff Slipknot is wearing is armor at all. Looks more like utility mooring for all of his gear. And even if Flagg's vest is kevlar, that's pretty much the extent of any armor he might be wearing. The only one who's really even moderately armored is Deadshot, and even he's not wearing a helmet. AnNd they're the only ones wearing any kind of protective gear: one soldier and two professional assassins.

In all likelihood, they're all wearing whatever clothes and gear they had on them when they were first arrested, and there's no good reason why Harley would have been wearing tactical gear when she was picked up by (presumably) Batman.

I cannot stand when they do this. When it's not broke, don't fix it. Like when they did this with the Green Goblin. They had the original costume and a mask that moved incredibly well but the director went on another direction there too.

Bear in mind, they could keep her costume for the sequel or for Harley's solo movie.

Hopefully we at least get a flashback with Harley in her classic getup when she was with Joker.

Like Scarlet Witch in Age of Ultron, I hope Harley gets a much better costume by the end of the film.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    The film's costume designer reveals that although Margot Robbie looked "amazing" in the costume, David Ayer went in another direction.

Full article here.
    I do want to say it's Margot Robbie of course she looked amazing in it. The costume could have been a paper bag and she could have still pulled it off.

I just think some costumes don't translate well onto the screen, her original suit being one of them, but I don't know. I've never seen it live action so, maybe it could have been possible to pull off.
    Superhero shows are trash