Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Gal Gadot's "Wonder Woman" Leaps into Action in New Photos

Gadot and director Patty Jenkins also spoke about the film and revealed a few more details about the setting and characters.

Full article here.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

I love how bright the armor looks here. Perhaps it looked darker in BvS because it's faded over a hundred years? (Well, that and Snyder's inexplicable obsession with filters.)

Damn! I can't wait for this movie! If anyone's got a time machine they've been hoarding, share the love already!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

I'd love it if Wonder Woman became the heart of WB's DCCU.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Can someone loan me there time machine? I really don't want to have to wait another 10 1/2 months to see this film.

Seriously though, already on the WW hype train.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Astonishing Member

Please
    1. Have a sequel
    2. Have Chris Pine be in that sequel
    3. Let the sequel be in the modern times or a separate time period

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I'd love it if Wonder Woman became the heart of WB's DCCU.
    She seriously just might do that. I was stunned at the positive response she got in BvS. I expected her to be well-received, but practically everyone was calling her one of the best things in the movie. Even people who HATED it liked her part, small as it was.

Now she's got her movie coming out. If it can live up to the hype, Wonder Woman really might become one of, if not THE, most popular characters in the DCEU. Plus, we have that scene from the set visit where she's smiling at Cyborg. They could, with some effort, make Diana into the most well-liked members of the League.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Boisterously Confused

IMO, she was indeed the foremost saving grace of BvS, and I like the costume interpretation. I'll admit to being a not-fan of sword-and-shield-slinging Diana, but everything else looks great.

Spectacular Member

Where movies like Trank's Fantastic Four and to a lesser degree Snyder's BvS just get it wrong these pictures seem to just get it RIGHT!

The costume looks amazing and the overall plot sounds spot on.

We've waited YEARS for this and I think it's going to be worth the wait!

those photos are brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    She seriously just might do that. I was stunned at the positive response she got in BvS. I expected her to be well-received, but practically everyone was calling her one of the best things in the movie. Even people who HATED it liked her part, small as it was.

Now she's got her movie coming out. If it can live up to the hype, Wonder Woman really might become one of, if not THE, most popular characters in the DCEU. Plus, we have that scene from the set visit where she's smiling at Cyborg. They could, with some effort, make Diana into the most well-liked members of the League.
    They've got a great handle on her, I love her as "The Veteran" of the team.

My favorite line in BvS was when superman is explaining Doomsday and WW is just like "I've killed monsters before", and just prepares to fight giving zero fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    They've got a great handle on her, I love her as "The Veteran" of the team.

My favorite line in BvS was when superman is explaining Doomsday and WW is just like "I've killed monsters before", and just prepares to fight giving zero fucks.
    Yep. And that smile when Doomsday knocked her down. Pure brilliance. It's even better since we know that the smile wasn't in the script. That was all Gal's idea. Snyder was just smart enough to run with it.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Yep. And that smile when Doomsday knocked her down. Pure brilliance. It's even better since we know that the smile wasn't in the script. That was all Gal's idea. Snyder was just smart enough to run with it.
    One of the film's best moments. Just because:

You can see Gal's been working on those arms. She looks amazing, regardless.

I have a feeling this will be the film that will jumpstart the DC Cinema Universe! I have nothing but respect for Jenkins and Gadot just looks incredible.

Crossing my fingers we get a Barbara Minerva/Cheetah teaser for the sequel in this!
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Are those last two images pictures from the set or stills from the actual movie? Hope they are stills and evidence snyders color muting style isnt crossing over into other films. WW's costume is beautiful, dont want to see it muted again.

(SS trailers are proof it aint carrying over into other DCEU films. But Snyder had way more to do with WW then SS)
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 07-15-2016 at 09:02 AM.