Default Andy Bellefleur (TV True Blood) vs. Quentin Lance (Arrow)

Andy-Bellefleur-True-Blood.jpg

vs.

lance_quentin_6223.jpg

Which cop comes out on top in:

1.) Hand to hand only

2.) Each gets their sidearms

BANNED

Quentin seems more fit I guess? So he might take the first fight. The second I don't know, Andy never really seemed to shine in any aspect of being a police officer when it comes to being a good shot, etc. He surely as adequate enough though. He could easily win the first fight if this is Andy on V, but that isn't a normal state he is in and it is not standard equipment.

What does Andy have in terms of feats? Quentin is good enough to repeatedly get the drop on League of Assassins members. How good are LoA's average members, you ask? Good enough to, at worst, give the Arrow a fight. At best, almost defeat the Arrow and the Canary, needing Quentin to punch him from behind to defeat him (Merlyn would probably count as an Elite Mook). Also, he didn't lose his cool against Mirakuru-powered mooks.

BANNED

Yeah, he has nothing but being adequate with a firearm, at best. I remember a scene where Terry took him out to shoot at bottles and it was to try to get Andy to stop doing V and Andy was missing his shots and Terry implied that a sober Andy was a good shot..but we have nothing remotely impressive for him as a feat. Andy isn't that good of a cop really. For his job either he is dealing with low level small town stuff..or dealing with supernatural stuff that is way over his head and that he ends up needing help to deal with.

Quentin overall is a cop in a much more dangerous city in terms of the crime the cops go against on a regular basis, though obviously the supernatural threats from True Blood tend to be vastly more dangerous then some of the things in Star City.