Astonishing Member

Default Saitama(One Punch Man) vs Pre-Retcon Beyonder vs Squirrel Girl

who will win in this fight?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Now I don't know Saitama, but I actually don't care because ANY fight against PR Beyonder is a complete horrorstomp for him.

This is a guy who was himself the entirety of a multiverse much, much bigger than the entire Marvel multiverse.

This is a guy who killed Death, then brought her back because he got bored.

This is a guy who, when all of Marvel's cosmics were completely helpless against him and together fired a weapon powered by PR Molecule Man to attack him, was just staggered a bit. Briefly. Before just getting rid of himself because of basically "you guys are no fun anymore" logic.

I don't know that we've ever; or will ever; found anyone that could provide competition for him.

He's pointless to put in Rumbles.

But you've been around long enough to know all of the above. So was this thread supposed to be an intentional curbstomp? Because, as I know you know, they're not allowed round these parts.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yeah, so this is a battle of apparently "invincible" characters.

The problem is that Beyonder actually is nigh-on impossible to beat.

Saitama and Squirrel Girl get unmade with a thought.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Does Squirrel-Girl now have some reason why she beats people who should be waaaaay outside of her capacity, or is it still because writers do it just because they think it's funny/cutesy?

Because if it's the latter, feats still rule on Rumbles.

...just worth mentioning.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Does Squirrel-Girl now have some reason why she beats people who should be waaaaay outside of her capacity, or is it still because writers do it just because they think it's funny/cutesy?

She beats everyone off-panel. She's honestly just kind of a ... Running joke.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

Akuma also beats people off-screen.

SG just...doesn't send you to hell.

That aside, if this were a scenario I have this mental image of the Cult of Saitama growing by two.

Mighty Member

Does Squirrel-Girl now have some reason why she beats people who should be waaaaay outside of her capacity
    Yep, it is a combination of squirrel related powers and squirrel friends.

Doreen and Saitama both have running gag level plot powers, but Saitama also has gag scenes that count against him, like the time a house cat fucked up his face. His durability is similar to Wonder Woman's, great against most forms of damage, but not so much against blades. He takes great care to avoid getting cut. Doreen has claws, she comes pre-loaded with his kryptonite and easily wins the joke power face off. Now, as far as I know her greatest "official" victory was against Galactus, how well does he stack up against PRB? Not...great, he probably still wins.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Doreen and Saitama both have running gag level plot powers, but Saitama also has gag scenes that count against him, like the time a house cat fucked up his face. His durability is similar to Wonder Woman's, great against most forms of damage, but not so much against blades. He takes great care to avoid getting cut. Doreen has claws, she comes pre-loaded with his kryptonite and easily wins the joke power face off. Now, as far as I know her greatest "official" victory was against Galactus, how well does he stack up against PRB? Not...great, he probably still wins.
    Unfortunately for her, this fight is on-panel. She's getting blitzed, and it's not pretty. Granted Pre-Retcon Beyonder ruins both of them regardless.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'd actually give Squirrel girl the nod over anyone high end brick with poor speed and no flight. The squirrels she has called on were able to chew through Doom's armor and hurt Thanos enough to subdue him. Yes, the fight mostly happened off panel. However, we do see the squirrels chewing the foes and can confirm the squirrels did manage to hurt both. Based on these two showing, I feel it is apparent the squirrels take on an unknown property, which in turn either allows them to bypass durability. Fiction certainly has a few select few abilities of this sort outside of comics. I.E. Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Within marvel, the ability most similar to mystic eyes is Karnak's. And yet, Karnak can fail to perceive faults. To me, it seems squirrel girl doesn't. She see's weakness, imbues the squirrels with her power, and they chew through the very fabric of space,time, and probability to inflict damage on an entity as though what they are or what they don was human flesh.

Yes, I am 100% serious. As far as I know, the main problem with Squirrel girl is her lack of any speed or durability feats. So if she actually fought Thanos in Khazan, he planet bust to kill her and her squirrels before they can overwhelm him. ****In a scenario against someone like The Hulk, I would give Doreen the nod 10/10. Squirrel ambush is a high-tier assault.

One Punch Man gets one punched by Beyonder and the shock wave from the punch kills Squirrel Girl as well.
    "But only in their dreams can men be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be."

-Robin Williams (Dead Poets Society)

~Member Since: 09/25/2009~
    ~Old CBR Post Count: 834~

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Unfortunately for her, this fight is on-panel. She's getting blitzed, and it's not pretty. Granted Pre-Retcon Beyonder ruins both of them regardless.
    I don't know, man. He wasn't fast enough to avoid that cat. If every punch is a gag scene, then the "bad" gag scenes are just as valid. Couldn't avoid a cat's paw, couldn't squash a mosquito.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    I don't know, man. He wasn't fast enough to avoid that cat. If every punch is a gag scene, then the "bad" gag scenes are just as valid. Couldn't avoid a cat's paw, couldn't squash a mosquito.
    Squirrel girl isn't either of those two things. That said, he did pimp-slap a Mosquito Woman. Now, I don't doubt she's beat him "off-panel" but they're kinda stuck in an arena, that's fully visible.

Arx Inosaan