Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

There's also the various Doomsday Clones Luthor made to consider. These include versions that can steal the powers of Cyborg Superman and more or less speed blitz Supergirl, battering her into unconsciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    There's also the various Doomsday Clones Luthor made to consider. These include versions that can steal the powers of Cyborg Superman and more or less speed blitz Supergirl, battering her into unconsciousness.
    No clones.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Then if he is the strongest; Hunter Prey Doomsday vs Male Thor with his hammer. Who wins?
    The guy who had to be d-dumped at the end of reality to stop?

I mean come on. You wanna stack the deck one way, fine. But at least try and cover it up.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The guy who had to be d-dumped at the end of reality to stop?

I mean come on. You wanna stack the deck one way, fine. But at least try and cover it up.
    Eh. I don't know that he's particularly trying to stack the deck; beyond removing BFR Thor is operating at full capacity. H/P Doomsday was just a real monster.

The only way you can argue for Thor taking him is by scaling down Doomsday's performance against Superman based on Superman's lesser feats in that era. Still, Clark was still chucking moon sized space ships and lifting mountains into space before this. And DD bounced attacks which outright vaporized stuff Clark couldn't even scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Eh. I don't know that he's particularly trying to stack the deck; beyond removing BFR Thor is operating at full capacity. H/P Doomsday was just a real monster.

The only way you can argue for Thor taking him is by scaling down Doomsday's performance against Superman based on Superman's lesser feats in that era. Still, Clark was still chucking moon sized space ships and lifting mountains into space before this. And DD bounced attacks which outright vaporized stuff Clark couldn't even scratch.
    A stacked deck is a stacked deck.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    No one likes you. If anyone ever said that they did, they were lying to you out of some kind of shockingly long term prank.
    That's a terrible, offensive, and stupid thing to say, Pendaran, and I'm ashamed that you would say something like that.

Obviously the people who are pretending to like Beadle would use the opportunity to perform many pranks, over the entire period of the ruse in order to maximize the efficiency of their ploy. Think, man, think!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    A stacked deck is a stacked deck.
    Except I'm not trying to purposely stack the deck against anyone. I am trying to figure out who would win. Since Thor is considered as a guy who could take out pre-nu supes if speed was equalize, I figured he could fight evenly with DD. Seriously; what is with the accusations? You know me well enough to know that I am not the type to post curbstomps on purpose.

I always thot that DD was someone that Supes could beat if plot didn't make him forgot about his speed. I've been told on here that Pre-nu DS was someone that Pre-nu Supes could blitz stomp. And since I was informed in my last topic that Darkseid could easily stomp Doomsday, I assumed he was in the same boat; that he was someone Supes could blitz stomp into the ground. And since Thor was considered as someone who could take it to Supes when speed is equalized; I figured he could be a good match for Doomsday.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

And since I was informed in my last topic that Darkseid could easily stomp Doomsday
    Ehhhhhh.

I always thot that DD was someone that Supes could beat if plot didn't make him forgot about his speed
    Barring certain arguments about Hunter/Prey, more or less.

I always thot that DD was someone that Supes could beat if plot didn't make him forgot about his speed. I've been told on here that Pre-nu DS was someone that Pre-nu Supes could blitz stomp. And since I was informed in my last topic that Darkseid could easily stomp Doomsday,

Ehhhhhh.
    If that wasn't the case then why didn't u say something in my previous topic involving Doomsday vs Darkseid? You are one of the guys I consider an expert on DC matters, so I was hoping u would have given some insight on the matter. Especially now.
    Last edited by Cody; 07-22-2016 at 08:43 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousODG View Post
    I am making these posts on my phone, so if u are having trouble understanding something in my post; i apologize, but plz specify on what so I can help fix it. Just leaving an emoji doesn't help anyone.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

If that wasn't the case then why didn't u say something in my previous topic involving Doomsday vs Darkseid? You are one of the guys I consider an expert on DC matters, so I was hoping u would have given some insight on the matter. Especially now.
    Sometimes I am busy or ill ;p

Anyway, Darkseid. He has a ranged attack advantage, sure, but if one puts stock in Doomsday being Superman's peer on strength/durability, things start coming down to "can Darkseid BFR, can Darkseid fly", which makes it less a stomp and more a "can Darkseid get out of this becoming a punching contest/getting grappled".

Sometimes I am busy or ill ;p

Anyway, Darkseid. He has a ranged attack advantage, sure, but if one puts stock in Doomsday being Superman's peer on strength/durability, things start coming down to "can Darkseid BFR, can Darkseid fly", which makes it less a stomp and more a "can Darkseid get out of this becoming a punching contest/getting grappled".
    Alright, Thanks!
    Last edited by Cody; 10-07-2016 at 01:10 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral