Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I'm kinda surprised Catwoman's stayed so consistently 5'7", outside Injustice (and doesn't that version wear heels with her costume?). I also find it kind of funny that Talia is consistently taller then her at 5'8".

Somehow I don't think Babs and Kate being the same height has ever been reflected well in their appearances together...though I should probably read that Batgirl annual with their team-up or check out the one team-up from the Simone run and see how the artists depict their height relative to each other.

Black Canary usually seems a lot taller then her official heights would have you believe. I mean, shorter then or as tall as Steph, really ?

It's also weird to think that Helena and Babs would be taller then Dinah.

For what it's worth, the live-action Canaries are 5'9" (Smallville) and 5'7" (Arrow) respectively if we look at the actresses heights.
The official Hights hardly really fit. Barbara is for example never shown to be taller than her Father, Dick or Dinah.

Jason is hardly ever drawn to be taller and more muscular than Dick.

And Cass is at least in the new 52 usually noticeably shorter than Steph and Harper (it wasn't like this pre flashpoint).

It think 5'7'' for Selina is not to far of but Dinah is definatlly taller than 5'4'' or 5'5''.