View Poll Results: Who should be Spider-Man heroine partner in the same manner as with the Black Cat?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spider-Woman(Jessica Drew)

21 34.43%
  • She-Hulk(Jennifer Walters)

7 11.48%
  • Psylocke

5 8.20%
  • Black Widow

4 6.56%
  • Silver Sable

35 57.38%
  • Carol Danvers

11 18.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default Who will replace the Black Cat as Spider-Man's new partner?

Now that the Black Cat is a super villain, I feel that Jessica Drew has the best chance of begin Peter's ally and companion in a reoccurring guest spot, along with a few others. One of the reasons to keep Peter single is because he could have gotten more intimate with Felicia Hardy(Pre-OMD), as well as Betty Brant. On the flipside, we might have seen more interactions on a personal level with Jennifer Walters, Black Widow, Jessica Drew, Psylocke, and Silver Sable/Carol Danvers.

But wouldn't it be great if we finally see Spider-Woman vs The Black Cat(aka. Hardy vs Drew)!!!

Last edited by Darthfury78; 06-28-2014 at 12:27 PM.

BANNED

White Rabbit is the obvious choice, IMO.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    White Rabbit is the obvious choice, IMO.
    I really can't see White Rabbit as Spidey's partner. Too much like the Black Cat.

BANNED

Peter needs a partner that's not a straight hero(ine).

And it'd be amusing when she has to choose between her minions and Peter. "But you had minions! And a giant spider-mech thingamabob!"

And it'd be amusing when she has to choose between her minions and Peter. "But you had minions! And a giant spider-mech thingamabob!"
    As hilarious as that might be to see I think Silver Sable is a better choice.

Astonishing Member

Well, we all know that Spider-Woman, Psylocke, and Black Widow are not straight super heroines as they walk a grey area. She-Hulk and Captain Marvel are career oriented ladies who only fight crime for fun. Silver Sable does it for money.

Thus only 4 out of 6 do not see themselves as superheroes. As for the change in Black Cat, I will assume that as soon as she clams down and knows that Spider-Man is telling the truth, Felicia will hunt Otto down to the Ends of the Earth.

Of those listed here I picked Sable.

Black Widow and Spider-woman should be completely removed from Spidey's world, they belong to and work best in Avengers IMO. Jessica in particular should never become part of his line, Marvel's done a great job developing her without it.

*spiderwoman black cat fight caption*

Its interesting that the stereotype is women pull hair when fighting, but I see men doing it just as much when they fight. Contrary to TV, lots of men DON'T look good fighting with their fists and swing wildly or look clumsy.
    Professional KoOk, available nine days a week.