View Poll Results: Who should be Spider-Man heroine partner in the same manner as with the Black Cat?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spider-Woman(Jessica Drew)

21 34.43%
  • She-Hulk(Jennifer Walters)

7 11.48%
  • Psylocke

5 8.20%
  • Black Widow

4 6.56%
  • Silver Sable

35 57.38%
  • Carol Danvers

11 18.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    My point is that a writer shouldn't get the job just because they prefer that pairing, and yes, you were saying that that the current writers should do that. If you think someone should have been hired in Slott's place, then they'd be either a current writer, or at least be relatively recent. I'm aware that Slott didn't write the scene with Peter and Felicia, but if that was a relationship covered in a storyline after OMD, couldn't you have just wished that he kept that over in Big Time? By that point, though, Felicia wouldn't be an alternative to Mary Jane, but an alternative to Carlie Cooper, when Slott wanted it to be the other way around, with Carlie being the alternative to Felicia. As for a heroine adding "flexibility" to Peter's story, don't you care about the other way around? And really, explain how all of your picks are "similar" to Felicia? Because you've been arguing for a few of these for quite some time, so I can't believe that you went for that reasoning for the purpose of this thread. I think Betty has been well established by this point to be more of a love interest for Flash than for Peter. As for Jennifer… I have no idea what else to say, since it's clear that you have no intention of not being horribly offensive to her.
    I'll answer the bold statements that you have made. I do agree that a writer should not be hired to do Spider-Man because of said pairings. A good example of the respective creative teams for Superman solo series(as well as the Wonder Woman solo series) who are not interested in the idea of Clark Kent being in a relationship with Dianna Princess. Thus, they relationship is not presented in those solo titles, but rather in the Superman x Wonder Woman team-up series. With regards to Flash Thompson and Betty Brant, they broke up. While the relationship had its ups and downs, Marvel paired Betty up with Flash after he called off his relationship with Felicia Hardy. Besides the fact that they had an on again off again relationship of which Betty didn't really seemed to care about Flash Thompson all that much. And the fact that he's Agent Venom was something that she could not accept, which led to their final break up. In contrast(Pre-OMD), Betty was elated to the fact that Peter was Spider-Man as if she knew all along, and had long forgave him(in her mind) about the events that led to her brother's death when he was Spider-Man. This was why I felt that Betty Brant would be a good alternate to Mary Jane as far as non-super heroines are concerned.

I will agree that Marvel is not in the romance comics business. And when I mean that the said heroines are like Felicia Hardy, I was implying that they are Anti-Heroines who operate in the GREY area as they have killed with blood on their hands, as well as having their own respective tragic moments in their past histories which made them into who they are. This is what I mean as an alternate to the Black Cat for Peter Parker because they share one thing in common with him, which is they lost a parent/guardian as a child growing up, as well as experience the pain of being alone and outcast by their respective pears for being different.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 07-01-2014 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    How about no one? I figured Spidey was supposed to be a lone wolf-type hero.
    This is perhaps my favorite post here
    I always preferred him as a loner
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

I actually think Sanji digs Peter...she's developing as a supporting cast and has lots of contact in plot lines. I think it could work. She didn't take Miss M's lie about being pregnant well. Wonder what will cross her mind when there's no baybee????
    Professional KoOk, available nine days a week.

*spiderwoman black cat fight caption*

Its interesting that the stereotype is women pull hair when fighting, but I see men doing it just as much when they fight. Contrary to TV, lots of men DON'T look good fighting with their fists and swing wildly or look clumsy.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    To be fair, wild as Darth's couplings are, sometimes-random shipping comes with being fans. I'm sure we've all thought up weird pairings that made sense in our heads just because.
    But ya gotta love his consistency!

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    You hit it right in the nail as to what I was talking about. With regards to Felicia, initially she wasn't interested in him all that much until she realize that she was superficial about Spider-Man and not Peter Parker. Her feelings for Peter were summoned up with Kevin Smith's Black Cat mini series. It makes no sense for anyone to be in love with a mask and not the person behind the mask, which actually made Felicia a better person before OMD blocked her memories of Peter's identity as Spider-Man. Otherwise, Spock would not have been able to defeat her so easily upon learning of his change in his behavior.
    I wasn't aware Black Cat had a mini series, i know she was friendly with him just before Identity Crisis you got a name or TPB i would be interested in reading it.

It's too bad that Avenging Spider-Man was cancelled for Superior Spider-Man team-up that had a sole writer(Chris Yost) instead of allowing the book's format to allow different writers/creative teams to do a 3-part mini arc on Spider-Man x Guest character. This way, Avenging Spider-Man would give a guest writer a chance to write a Spider-Man story that he would not have been given an opportunity to do with Amazing Spider-Man.
    I prefer a Amazing friends type book it would stop the romantic relationship chatter and maybe it could line up with Amazing
    Line up
    Shadowcat
    Firestar
    Namorita or Water Snake
    Human Torch
    Cloak & Dagger
    Nova (Rich if he ever comes back) or Captain Marvel
    Black Widow, Mockingbird or Spider-woman
    Something that reaches all corners of the MU,

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    This is perhaps my favorite post here
    I always preferred him as a loner
    It can be yours not mine, he's not really a loner

Quote Originally Posted by BooCoo View Post
    I actually think Sanji digs Peter...she's developing as a supporting cast and has lots of contact in plot lines. I think it could work. She didn't take Miss M's lie about being pregnant well. Wonder what will cross her mind when there's no baybee????
    Not sure how i feel about this just yet but it could be interesting but not related to this topic

*spiderwoman black cat fight caption*

Its interesting that the stereotype is women pull hair when fighting, but I see men doing it just as much when they fight. Contrary to TV, lots of men DON'T look good fighting with their fists and swing wildly or look clumsy.
    Is it possible because its more common for girls to have longer hair, its more accepted social or am i wrong

But ya gotta love his consistency!
    That could be the problem he brings it up almost like clockwork but hey i respect him some of his ideas are interesting.
    [/B]
    Truth is the best policy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    I wasn't aware Black Cat had a mini series, i know she was friendly with him just before Identity Crisis you got a name or TPB i would be interested in reading it.
    Here, just be warned the second half dips in quality.

BANNED

I'll answer the bold statements that you have made. I do agree that a writer should not be hired to do Spider-Man because of said pairings. A good example of the respective creative teams for Superman solo series(as well as the Wonder Woman solo series) who are not interested in the idea of Clark Kent being in a relationship with Dianna Princess. Thus, they relationship is not presented in those solo titles, but rather in the Superman x Wonder Woman team-up series. With regards to Flash Thompson and Betty Brant, they broke up. While the relationship had its ups and downs, Marvel paired Betty up with Flash after he called off his relationship with Felicia Hardy. Besides the fact that they had an on again off again relationship of which Betty didn't really seemed to care about Flash Thompson all that much. And the fact that he's Agent Venom was something that she could not accept, which led to their final break up. In contrast(Pre-OMD), Betty was elated to the fact that Peter was Spider-Man as if she knew all along, and had long forgave him(in her mind) about the events that led to her brother's death when he was Spider-Man. This was why I felt that Betty Brant would be a good alternate to Mary Jane as far as non-super heroines are concerned.

I will agree that Marvel is not in the romance comics business. And when I mean that the said heroines are like Felicia Hardy, I was implying that they are Anti-Heroines who operate in the GREY area as they have killed with blood on their hands, as well as having their own respective tragic moments in their past histories which made them into who they are. This is what I mean as an alternate to the Black Cat for Peter Parker because they share one thing in common with him, which is they lost a parent/guardian as a child growing up, as well as experience the pain of being alone and outcast by their respective pears for being different.
    If you were going to answer the bolded statements, then you'd finally respond to me calling you out on how offensive you're being.

Anyway, yes, there's Superman/Wonder Woman, but we don't have anything like that for Peter. Something like Superior Spider-Man Team-Up doesn't work because it's a rotating cast, unless you want such a book to basically end up like Brand New Day, where it just keeps rotating potential partners for Peter, and then by the end of it, the "favorite" "wins out".

Yes, Flash and Betty have broken up, but in recent years at least, hasn't Betty been portrayed as having more of a romantic connection with Flash, no matter how unstable it is?

So… Jessica Drew, Jennifer Walters, and Carol Danvers are all criminals and murderers just as Felicia is?

i picked silver sable (if she is still alive that is)

Astonishing Member

Anyway, yes, there's Superman/Wonder Woman, but we don't have anything like that for Peter. Something like Superior Spider-Man Team-Up doesn't work because it's a rotating cast, unless you want such a book to basically end up like Brand New Day, where it just keeps rotating potential partners for Peter, and then by the end of it, the "favorite" "wins out".

Yes, Flash and Betty have broken up, but in recent years at least, hasn't Betty been portrayed as having more of a romantic connection with Flash, no matter how unstable it is?

So… Jessica Drew, Jennifer Walters, and Carol Danvers are all criminals and murderers just as Felicia is?
    Superior Spider-Man Team-Up was mainly written by Chris Yost, who was the sole writer of the series until he left. And that format was quite different from the regular Superior Spider-Man, which could have been a better fit of Chris Yost to script while Dan Slott could have provided the plot layouts. IMO, I feel that the current Amazing Spider-Man series was really intended to be the continuation of Otto Octavius as Superior Spider-Man as I believe that the current storyline was intended to be a rematch between Felicia Hardy vs Spock, rather then Peter Parker. I feel that Superior Spider-Man could have lasted a 100 issues with Chris Yost as the writer and Dan Slott as the story line plot provider.

As for Betty Brant, her longest relationship was really with Ned Leeds instead of Flash Thompson, which some would have called a serious downgrade from one volatile relationship to another. I suppose that the writers did that because they could not reunite her with Peter Parker because he was married to Mary Jane at the time(before OMD).

As for Jessica Drew, Jennifer Walters, and Carol Danvers being criminals and murderers just like Felicia, yes they have killed. Especially Jennifer Walters(as the Savage She-Hulk), Jessica Drew(as a Hydra Agent, Private Detective, and SWORD Agent), and Carol Danvers(as a Military Officer and Shield Agent. There are past stories about them killing either out for vengeance(in the case of Carol against Mystique) or manslaughter(in the case of the She-Hulk's inability to control her Savage She-Hulk or Incredible She-Hulk forms).

My feelings for Felicia is that she's know that Peter was not the one who ruined her; but rather Otto Octavius, who tried to kill her before in the pages of Spectacular Spider-Man. I think that the current situation that Peter's in with the Black Cat is intended to prove to Felicia that Otto was responsible by pretending that Otto is still in control of Spider-Man's body. I call that reverse Psychology because Peter couldn't really defeat Felicia with her bad luck powers. So the question is how was Otto able to pawn her when those powers should have seen his attack a mile away. Aren't those powers meant to protect Felicia from harm? It seems like those powers were conveniently removed from SSM #20.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 07-01-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Spider-Girl (Anya), White Tiger, or Hummingbird

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Here, just be warned the second half dips in quality.
    That one, i have read it, it was a bit iffy for me, i thought he meant the grim hunt miniseries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Spider-Girl (Anya), White Tiger, or Hummingbird
    Spider-Girl - might not be the best idea because Darth could come up with a storyline thats has Anya, Carol and Peter hang out as CM was Anya's mentor.
    White Tiger - Could be interesting especially given the dynamic between them on USM.
    Hummingbird - is Kaines and i don't think he would enjoy them meeting a lot.
    Last edited by VolcanikTiger86; 07-02-2014 at 01:34 AM.
    Truth is the best policy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    That one, i have read it, it was a bit iffy for me, i thought he meant the grim hunt miniseries

Spider-Girl - might not be the best idea because Darth could come up with a storyline thats has Anya, Carol and Peter hang out as CM was Anya's mentor.
    White Tiger - Could be interesting especially given the dynamic between them on USM.
    Hummingbird - is Kaines and i don't think he would enjoy them meeting a lot.
    I do not recognize Anya as Spider-Girl. I could see Natasha and Jessica being her mentors in training her to be a better hero in her own right. The only other Spider-Girl(excluding Mayday Parker) that I want to see is Galina Tsarfin, the alternate reality daughter of Spider-Man x Black Widow.

BANNED

Superior Spider-Man Team-Up was mainly written by Chris Yost, who was the sole writer of the series until he left. And that format was quite different from the regular Superior Spider-Man, which could have been a better fit of Chris Yost to script while Dan Slott could have provided the plot layouts. IMO, I feel that the current Amazing Spider-Man series was really intended to be the continuation of Otto Octavius as Superior Spider-Man as I believe that the current storyline was intended to be a rematch between Felicia Hardy vs Spock, rather then Peter Parker. I feel that Superior Spider-Man could have lasted a 100 issues with Chris Yost as the writer and Dan Slott as the story line plot provider.

As for Betty Brant, her longest relationship was really with Ned Leeds instead of Flash Thompson, which some would have called a serious downgrade from one volatile relationship to another. I suppose that the writers did that because they could not reunite her with Peter Parker because he was married to Mary Jane at the time(before OMD).

As for Jessica Drew, Jennifer Walters, and Carol Danvers being criminals and murderers just like Felicia, yes they have killed. Especially Jennifer Walters(as the Savage She-Hulk), Jessica Drew(as a Hydra Agent, Private Detective, and SWORD Agent), and Carol Danvers(as a Military Officer and Shield Agent. There are past stories about them killing either out for vengeance(in the case of Carol against Mystique) or manslaughter(in the case of the She-Hulk's inability to control her Savage She-Hulk or Incredible She-Hulk forms).

My feelings for Felicia is that she's know that Peter was not the one who ruined her; but rather Otto Octavius, who tried to kill her before in the pages of Spectacular Spider-Man. I think that the current situation that Peter's in with the Black Cat is intended to prove to Felicia that Otto was responsible by pretending that Otto is still in control of Spider-Man's body. I call that reverse Psychology because Peter couldn't really defeat Felicia with her bad luck powers. So the question is how was Otto able to pawn her when those powers should have seen his attack a mile away. Aren't those powers meant to protect Felicia from harm? It seems like those powers were conveniently removed from SSM #20.
    For Amazing, do you mean that the current stories in Superior are meant to be stories that should have been told during Superior? From what I understand, the only story that's the case for is Spider-Verse. What evidence do you have to believe that Felicia would have had a rematch with SpOck? Why does that seem more likely than the current story? As for your suggestion for Superior, no. Slott had to go out of his way to get Marvel to allow him to write as much of Superior as he did. How the hell would he have been able to get them to write 100 issues? And, again, there's no reason for Yost to have been the writer, because he'd just be a slave to what Slott has planned. Plus, from a writing perspective, it would just be stupid. When would this particular change in the creative team take effect? Does Slott just write Dying Wish, and as soon as Superior Spider-Man begins, suddenly Yost is the writer, while Slott is reduced to having a "plot layout" role? Under this hypothetical scenario, at the very least, both Slott and Yost should be recognized as co-writers, while you're going out of your way to treat Slott like an afterthought. Slott was the primary writer of the Superior Spider-Man concept, and while he's had help from Christos Gage on several arcs, your idea is to essentially reverse the roles. Slott was the one who write Dying Wish, and if he was to at least have some involvement in the primary Spider-Man book, Slott has the right to be the primary writer. Why should Yost have written the main Superior book instead of Team-Up? Because Yost's runs on Avenging and Team-Up were "different" from what had happened before in Avenging? Team-Up is supposed to be different from Superior. Are you suggesting that Yost wasn't a good fit for Avenging and Team-Up? Why? The whole point of Yost's run was to explore how the idea of Avenging would be different with SpOck as the lead character.

I'm aware of Ned Leeds, but after from him, wasn't Flash her biggest love interest? And why would she have been with someone else just because the writers couldn't pair her up with Peter? A character's love life doesn't have to be a simple as "Well, she can't date the main character, so let's just pair her with someone else." Peter can still be a part of her life, but why does her being with someone have to be directly because she couldn't be with Peter? Why does everyone's love life have to boil down to their relationship with Peter?

So, because all of those characters have a history that put them in a position where they have killed someone, that automatically makes them like Felicia? If one character kills another in self-defense, or as an accident does that automatically mean that they have the same personality as someone who kills another person in cold blood? Do the reasons for taking another person's life not matter, even though killing someone, no matter how much you don't want to admit it, was the only option? There are huge moral questions raised by this that you don't want to deal with, because to you, there is no gray. If you kill, you are no different from someone else who has killed. You may have had a more valid reason for killing someone, but it doesn't matter, you killed someone. You don't care about what having killed someone meant to those characters, but then again, why should I expect you to pay attention to anything that makes characters unique?

I do not recognize Anya as Spider-Girl. I could see Natasha and Jessica being her mentors in training her to be a better hero in her own right. The only other Spider-Girl(excluding Mayday Parker) that I want to see is Galina Tsarfin, the alternate reality daughter of Spider-Man x Black Widow.
    Okay, **** off. You obsess over Galina just because she gives you some flimsy justification for Peter X Natasha to happen, yet she's only been in one comic, which was set in an alternate universe, and she was Black Widow in that, while Anya Corazon has appeared in plenty of comics set in 616, some of which had her as the star of a book called Spider-Girl. Anya is Spider-Girl, like it or not. Furthermore, Galina isn't even the daughter of Spider-Man and Black Widow! She's a clone of Natasha, with DNA added from a spider that Peter studied. In fact, she had children by scientists impregnating her with Peter's DNA. So stop referring to her as Peter and Natasha's daughter, because Galina is the mother of children that Peter is the father of, so talking about Galina the way you do just makes everything horribly incestuous.

Tell me, why doesn't Anya count as Spider-Girl? Because she's not Peter's daughter? Is there a "rule" that you are only allowed to be Spider-Girl if you're Peter's daughter? Well, okay, guess Kate Bishop isn't allowed to be Hawkeye, because she's not Clint's daughter! And Miss America isn't the daughter of her universe's Steve Rogers, so she should have no business running around in our universe with "America" in her name! Ooh, and we can't forget how stupid it is that Marvel is publishing a book called Ms. Marvel when Kamala isn't related to Carol! In fact, let's forget about Carol herself! She shouldn't be allowed to call herself Captain Marvel, because she isn't Mar-Vell's daughter!

Oh, wait, I got it! You don't just care about Galina because she's a way to make Peter X Natasha happen! Because she's Peter's daughter in your headcanon, she is the only person aside from Mayday who is allowed to be Spider-Girl! The mothers of these characters don't matter other than to be to be the mothers of these characters, and just as all the women you're asking about can be swapped out as partners for Peter, not only can they be swapped out as who can be the potential mother of Peter's daughter, but the daughters themselves are completely interchangeable! It doesn't matter who the daughter is, as long as you can define the character as "Peter Parker's daughter", they are the only character who is allowed to become Spider-Girl! No one can simply be inspired by Peter, nor can they just happen to have their own story that leads them to becoming Spider-Girl on their own! No, the only story that can be told about Spider-Girl, and in fact, the only that should be done in Spider-Man books, is that Peter has a romantic relationship with someone, it doesn't matter who, and that this relationship results in a daughter who becomes THE Spider-Girl.

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe I have finally solved the mystery that is Darthfury78.

Astonishing Member

For Amazing, do you mean that the current stories in Superior are meant to be stories that should have been told during Superior? From what I understand, the only story that's the case for is Spider-Verse. What evidence do you have to believe that Felicia would have had a rematch with SpOck? Why does that seem more likely than the current story? As for your suggestion for Superior, no. Slott had to go out of his way to get Marvel to allow him to write as much of Superior as he did. How the hell would he have been able to get them to write 100 issues? And, again, there's no reason for Yost to have been the writer, because he'd just be a slave to what Slott has planned. Plus, from a writing perspective, it would just be stupid. When would this particular change in the creative team take effect? Does Slott just write Dying Wish, and as soon as Superior Spider-Man begins, suddenly Yost is the writer, while Slott is reduced to having a "plot layout" role? Under this hypothetical scenario, at the very least, both Slott and Yost should be recognized as co-writers, while you're going out of your way to treat Slott like an afterthought. Slott was the primary writer of the Superior Spider-Man concept, and while he's had help from Christos Gage on several arcs, your idea is to essentially reverse the roles. Slott was the one who write Dying Wish, and if he was to at least have some involvement in the primary Spider-Man book, Slott has the right to be the primary writer. Why should Yost have written the main Superior book instead of Team-Up? Because Yost's runs on Avenging and Team-Up were "different" from what had happened before in Avenging? Team-Up is supposed to be different from Superior. Are you suggesting that Yost wasn't a good fit for Avenging and Team-Up? Why? The whole point of Yost's run was to explore how the idea of Avenging would be different with SpOck as the lead character.

I'm aware of Ned Leeds, but after from him, wasn't Flash her biggest love interest? And why would she have been with someone else just because the writers couldn't pair her up with Peter? A character's love life doesn't have to be a simple as "Well, she can't date the main character, so let's just pair her with someone else." Peter can still be a part of her life, but why does her being with someone have to be directly because she couldn't be with Peter? Why does everyone's love life have to boil down to their relationship with Peter?

So, because all of those characters have a history that put them in a position where they have killed someone, that automatically makes them like Felicia? If one character kills another in self-defense, or as an accident does that automatically mean that they have the same personality as someone who kills another person in cold blood? Do the reasons for taking another person's life not matter, even though killing someone, no matter how much you don't want to admit it, was the only option? There are huge moral questions raised by this that you don't want to deal with, because to you, there is no gray. If you kill, you are no different from someone else who has killed. You may have had a more valid reason for killing someone, but it doesn't matter, you killed someone. You don't care about what having killed someone meant to those characters, but then again, why should I expect you to pay attention to anything that makes characters unique?

Okay, **** off. You obsess over Galina just because she gives you some flimsy justification for Peter X Natasha to happen, yet she's only been in one comic, which was set in an alternate universe, and she was Black Widow in that, while Anya Corazon has appeared in plenty of comics set in 616, some of which had her as the star of a book called Spider-Girl. Anya is Spider-Girl, like it or not. Furthermore, Galina isn't even the daughter of Spider-Man and Black Widow! She's a clone of Natasha, with DNA added from a spider that Peter studied. In fact, she had children by scientists impregnating her with Peter's DNA. So stop referring to her as Peter and Natasha's daughter, because Galina is the mother of children that Peter is the father of, so talking about Galina the way you do just makes everything horribly incestuous.

Tell me, why doesn't Anya count as Spider-Girl? Because she's not Peter's daughter? Is there a "rule" that you are only allowed to be Spider-Girl if you're Peter's daughter? Well, okay, guess Kate Bishop isn't allowed to be Hawkeye, because she's not Clint's daughter! And Miss America isn't the daughter of her universe's Steve Rogers, so she should have no business running around in our universe with "America" in her name! Ooh, and we can't forget how stupid it is that Marvel is publishing a book called Ms. Marvel when Kamala isn't related to Carol! In fact, let's forget about Carol herself! She shouldn't be allowed to call herself Captain Marvel, because she isn't Mar-Vell's daughter!

Oh, wait, I got it! You don't just care about Galina because she's a way to make Peter X Natasha happen! Because she's Peter's daughter in your headcanon, she is the only person aside from Mayday who is allowed to be Spider-Girl! The mothers of these characters don't matter other than to be to be the mothers of these characters, and just as all the women you're asking about can be swapped out as partners for Peter, not only can they be swapped out as who can be the potential mother of Peter's daughter, but the daughters themselves are completely interchangeable! It doesn't matter who the daughter is, as long as you can define the character as "Peter Parker's daughter", they are the only character who is allowed to become Spider-Girl! No one can simply be inspired by Peter, nor can they just happen to have their own story that leads them to becoming Spider-Girl on their own! No, the only story that can be told about Spider-Girl, and in fact, the only that should be done in Spider-Man books, is that Peter has a romantic relationship with someone, it doesn't matter who, and that this relationship results in a daughter who becomes THE Spider-Girl.

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe I have finally solved the mystery that is Darthfury78.

Wow. Such a strong language and attack towards my opinion.