View Poll Results: Who should be Spider-Man heroine partner in the same manner as with the Black Cat?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spider-Woman(Jessica Drew)

21 34.43%
  • She-Hulk(Jennifer Walters)

7 11.48%
  • Psylocke

5 8.20%
  • Black Widow

4 6.56%
  • Silver Sable

35 57.38%
  • Carol Danvers

11 18.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Personally, I'd really like to see Spider-Man have a wee network of friends and allies he can count on regulary: Bobby Drake, Shadowcat, Johnny Storm, Angelica Jones, maybe even Matt Murdock.

Quote Originally Posted by The Conductor View Post
    Personally, I'd really like to see Spider-Man have a wee network of friends and allies he can count on regulary: Bobby Drake, Shadowcat, Johnny Storm, Angelica Jones, maybe even Matt Murdock.
    He kinda already has it, he is friends with quite a few of the x-men (Firestar, Bobby Drake, Wolverine, Pixie etc)
    The Fantastic Four
    Street Level Heros like Cloak & Dagger, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Shnag Chi
    Avengers like Cap Iron Man etc

Could you clarify by network plz
    Truth is the best policy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    He kinda already has it, he is friends with quite a few of the x-men (Firestar, Bobby Drake, Wolverine, Pixie etc)
    The Fantastic Four
    Street Level Heros like Cloak & Dagger, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Shnag Chi
    Avengers like Cap Iron Man etc

Could you clarify by network plz
    I think that the term network is defined by established personal contacts of friends that Spider-Man could contact to help him out, such as asking Logan to put him into contact with Alpha Flight or asking Jennifer Walters to put him into contact with Dr. Bruce Banner or Betty Ross(Red She-Hulk), for example. Although, he does have personal contacts with Brian Braddock and Steve Rogers as well. It would be cool if Peter had the Black Widow and Scott Summers as part of his network as well.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 07-03-2014 at 03:05 AM.

All-New Member

hmm though question, I can't decide but I hesitate between she-hulk and black widow

given recent events and how Black Widow seemed the most understanding during Superior era, I'm going to go with her
    but I'd really prefer if Felicia reformed and went back to being the old Black Cat

also Team Lady Spyders sounds better XD

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    given recent events and how Black Widow seemed the most understanding during Superior era, I'm going to go with her
    but I'd really prefer if Felicia reformed and went back to being the old Black Cat

also Team Lady Spyders sounds better XD

That could take a long time before Spider-Man finally convince her otherwise. Considering that Spidey pretend that he's Otto, that makes it even worse because Felicia will KILL HIM for sure as Otto almost killed her in the past. Here is a review that tells the story:

http://onestopgeekshop.blogspot.com/...er-man-74.html

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I think that the term network is defined by established personal contacts of friends that Spider-Man could contact to help him out, such as asking Logan to put him into contact with Alpha Flight or asking Jennifer Walters to put him into contact with Dr. Bruce Banner or Betty Ross(Red She-Hulk), for example. Although, he does have personal contacts with Brian Braddock and Steve Rogers as well. It would be cool if Peter had the Black Widow and Scott Summers as part of his network as well.
    Ok so techincal he does have a network but you would love if he add Black Widow and Scott Summers to it. I'm on board with Natasha but not cyke since i'm not a big fan. Have i got it right or wrong.
    Truth is the best policy

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Ok so techincal he does have a network but you would love if he add Black Widow and Scott Summers to it. I'm on board with Natasha but not cyke since i'm not a big fan. Have i got it right or wrong.
    you don't like Scott Summers? Nobody does... or should. So yes you're right
    and yes from all the Avengers or X-Men I could see Natasha or Felicia (turning good again) as the only 2 viable options of a "partner"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Wow. Such a strong language and attack towards my opinion.
    You repeatedly treat female characters like they are completely interchangeable, and you ignore aspects of their characters if they don't fit in with your own little world. You refuse to acknowledge Anya as Spider-Girl even when she has more reason to be called that than Galina does, and the Marvel Wiki showed me a basic summary of Galina's history that doesn't match with how you repeatedly describe her, so unless that's wrong, I am calling you out on not even referring to the character properly. If you are going to say that you don't recognize Anya as Spider-Girl, you better back that up. Otherwise, you just continue to show that you have petty reasoning for believing everything you do, while you don't do anything to show that you are anything but sexist.

The Spyders...I like it. It also sounds like a cool name for a band.

I always had the idea that Spidey having a team of superheroines would be a fresh take...not necessarily all spider themed, but good friends and associates. Would make for great banter among the avengers!
    Professional KoOk, available nine days a week.

Some of these are kinda weird choices, right? Psylocke doesn't seem like she'd have much of a reason to team up with Spider-Man. Maybe for one story arc, but that's it. I guess, I'd say Silver Sable. They've teamed up before and have a good working relationship.

For some reason, this thread has made me want Black WidowxBlack Cat to be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BooCoo View Post
    I always had the idea that Spidey having a team of superheroines would be a fresh take...not necessarily all spider themed, but good friends and associates. Would make for great banter among the avengers!
    The New New Warriors?
    Hold my Annihilus- Johnny Storm

I genuinely think Slott's pitch for this was from SSM to know was, OMD was horrendous. I have an idea to get the character to where he was intended to be and I can do it better. OMD was supposed to bring Peter back to basics as Joe Q said there's more interest storylines for a single character than one in a relationship. I think Slott's done a great job in trying to undo/erase OMD and now the character is back to how he was in the Ditko years. I think this was always the goal, its just Joe Q bungled it on an epic scale.

One other point; isn't Silver Sable dead?