Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I'm excited to see how they bring Mr. Nobody to screen, i hope the Brotherhood of Dada play a role in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I'm excited to see how they bring Mr. Nobody to screen
    Yeah. I always pictured him being a little like Predators when they've got their cloaking on - or those shields in the Dune film.

It probably needs to be a little more tangible than those, but not too much.

According to the CBR article, Mr Nobody was "Created by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani, Mr. Nobody made his DC Comics debut in the pages of Doom Patrol #86 in 1964." I had no idea - I thought Morrison created him. I haven't been able to find a reference for his original look - does anyone know what he looked like when he first appeared?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    According to the CBR article, Mr Nobody was "Created by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani, Mr. Nobody made his DC Comics debut in the pages of Doom Patrol #86 in 1964." I had no idea - I thought Morrison created him. I haven't been able to find a reference for his original look - does anyone know what he looked like when he first appeared?
    Well technically they did create the character, but before his transformation into Mr. Nobody. His real name is Morden. He was a regular guy and member of the Brotherhood of Evil who stole and operated the giant robot Rog in his one and only appearance of Drake’s run.

Morrison brought him back in his run and explained that the reason no one saw Morden again was because he had been in hiding as the Brotherhood of Evil put a hit out on him because he failed to defeat the Doom Patrol with the giant robot. He was experimented on by an ex-Nazi scientist and turned into Mr. Nobody.

So Morden was created by Drake but Mr. Nobody was created by Morrison.

I'm confused why there are multiple actors for the same role. There are different actors listed as Cliff Steele/Robotman in Titans (Jake Michaels) and Doom Patrol (Brendan Fraser) Also, Bruno Bichir is listed as the Chief but Kelsey Grammer has also been mentioned. Does anyone know what the deal is?
    Please Remain Calm

Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I'm confused why there are multiple actors for the same role. There are different actors listed as Cliff Steele/Robotman in Titans (Jake Michaels) and Doom Patrol (Brendan Fraser) Also, Bruno Bichir is listed as the Chief but Kelsey Grammer has also been mentioned. Does anyone know what the deal is?
    Not all the cast that are going to be in the DP episode of TITANS are going over to the DOOM PATROL series. I think Elasti-Girl's actress is making the jump, but not Robotman or the Chief. Not sure about Negative Man or if Crazy Jane is even going to be on the Titans show.

Mighty Member

Alan Tudyk Cast As Mr. Nobody

Written by Jeremy Carver, Doom Patrol is a reimagining of one of DC’s strangest group of outcasts: Robotman (Brendan Fraser), Negative Man, Elasti-Woman (April Bowlby) and Crazy Jane (Diane Guerrero). Led by the mysterious Caulder, they’re called into action by the ultimate hero for the digital age, Cyborg (Joivan Wade). Banding together, these rejects find themselves on a mission that will take them to the weirdest and most unexpected corners of the DC universe.

Here is the backstory of Tudyk’s character: After exposure to unknown experiments by ex-Nazis in post-war Paraguay, the man formerly known as Eric Morden emerges as a living shadow able to drain the sanity of others as the enigmatic, and totally insane, Mr. Nobody.

Carver executive produces with Geoff Johns, Berlanti and Berlanti Prods’ Sarah Schechter. Berlanti Productions produces in association with Warner Bros Television.

Tudyk recently co-starred on NBC’s superhero comedy series Powerless and voices a character on another superhero comedy, Amazon’s The Tick. He is repped by Gersh and Coronel Group.

Mighty Member

I won't lie. Stanley Tucci was originally my pick for Mr. Nobody. But Alan may be a better choice
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Tudyk sure gets around when it comes to DC productions .

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Robotman...

Negative Man...

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Crazy Jane...

Elastiwoman...

Source: http://www.justjared.com/2018/08/31/...by-in-costume/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-31-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Well, that looks like it could have potential.

Doom Patrol is already looking better than Titans. Most of the looks are pretty close to the comics. I'm not sure about Jane, thought. I really like the actress, but I pictured someone younger and more quirky for Jane.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Timothy Dalton cast as the Chief.

https://www.cbr.com/doom-patrol-timo...r-dc-universe/

Yeah - that's good news!