Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Doom Patrol TV series

Any hope in heck this would ever come about and how would you handle it? Thanks to Naked Bat and the rest of you for picking this thread up again and updating it with the exciting info that this is actually about to happen.
    Last edited by alton; 08-05-2018 at 07:58 PM.

If it happened, I'd expect it to be based on Morrison's run - and it would probably be barely recognisable as a superhero programme. Could be quite cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    If it happened, I'd expect it to be based on Morrison's run - and it would probably be barely recognisable as a superhero programme. Could be quite cool though.
    Well, that would be the way to go.

Sandy Hausler

this is happening. And Crazy Jane is mentioned in the synopsis, so they probably used Morrison's run as an inspiration!

Mighty Member

Hopefully Rita is involved. Shes always forgotten about.
    Last edited by Raijin; 05-15-2018 at 02:55 AM.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Bat View Post
    this is happening. And Crazy Jane is mentioned in the synopsis, so they probably used Morrison's run as an inspiration!
    Link ?

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    Link ?
    I'm not in a place where I can find a link right now, but it's all over the internet: collider, deadline, heroichollywood...

The roster is: the chief, robotman, negative man, elastigirl and crazy Jane. And Cyborg call them into action. It takes place after they met the titans in episode 5 of the titans tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Bat View Post
    I'm not in a place where I can find a link right now, but it's all over the internet: collider, deadline, heroichollywood...

The roster is: the chief, robotman, negative man, elastigirl and crazy Jane. And Cyborg call them into action. It takes place after they met the titans in episode 5 of the titans tv show.
    http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/doom...ns-1202809883/

Okay - now I'm going to have to sign up for that DC Universe nonsense....

Thanks, man!

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

I couldn't care less about the Doom Patrol... then I fell in love with that Kitson cover from JLA Year One
    http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/JLA:_Year_One_Vol_1_5
    Now I get it

I thought this was about the episode of Titans, but now I realize there's gonna be an official Doom Patrol show cool!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

FX or Showtime could probably make a hell of a show out of Morrison's DOOM PATROL.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    FX or Showtime could probably make a hell of a show out of Morrison's DOOM PATROL.
    AMC has been doing a good job with the whackiness of "Preacher" and Starz has the more insane "American Gods" so either of those two could bring us a good "Doom Patrol" as well. Let's hope DC Universe has more ambition than to just give us something weak assuming we'd eat up anything DC.

Fantastic Member

I'm pleasantly surprised between this and Swamp Thing. The DC Universe service certainly has my attention now.