Default What does the Star Sapphire Corps actually do?

It seems whenever they show up, it's either just Carol, the universe is coming to an end, or they're under attack. The closest I remember them doing their job is that one time one of them attacked Kyle and Soranik so they would get over their relationship troubles.

The Green Lanterns are cops, the Red Lanterns are the Punishers, Sinestro Corps are the Batmen, Blue Lanterns are the spiritual leaders, Star Sapphires are... what?

Pine. They pine... (maybe scribble hearts on their Trapper-Keepers alongside the initials of their imagined married names?)

I seem to recall their goal was to find more Star Sapphire's and spread their personal brand of love (IE brainwashing) across the universe, at least up until recently.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

They're in it for the aesthetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    They're in it for the aesthetic.
    Nothing beats violet, crowns, and thigh-high boots .

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    It seems whenever they show up, it's either just Carol, the universe is coming to an end, or they're under attack. The closest I remember them doing their job is that one time one of them attacked Kyle and Soranik so they would get over their relationship troubles.

The Green Lanterns are cops, the Red Lanterns are the Punishers, Sinestro Corps are the Batmen, Blue Lanterns are the spiritual leaders, Star Sapphires are... what?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk0HXT_f7qM