Still no thread about the latest Bloodlines issue after nearly 2 weeks? Weird -- while I could see that it was far from being a fan-favourite series I'd have sworn there was at least some interest in the title coming from a few members. Oh, well, now there is.

In my opinion, now that what I think is the definitive team has assembled after four issues (though I didn't feel that what we got until now was decompressed, at least not by today's standards) I'm really curious to see how Krul manages the two remaining ones, since the appearance of a new menace in the last page of this one, coupled with Faith and her -- cheeky, indigo friend still at large and the wider epidemic of alien parasites are quite a lot to solve in less than 50 pages. Though the revelation that Dana is "OP as ****", to borrow a gaming expression, was my personal highlight among every comic book I read that week.

The 25-foot tall moster made of sewn-up (naked! ) corpses stil wearing pants Hulk-style, on the other hand, was a strange visual experience.