Super Moderator

Default 12-ish DC Comics Character Perfect for NBC's "Powerless"

As DC and Warner Bros. prepare to give the world a superhero sitcom on NBC, we suggest some lesser-known DC guest stars for the series.

Full article here.

Extraordinary Member

Booster Gold
    would be awesome

I hope they appear in DC films as random cameos

All-New Member

All of these would be great ideas, but I would like to point out that Animal Man aka Buddy Baker is able to draw from any number of animals, anywhere on Earth. He is not limited to animals that are nearby. Animal Man is the most powerful of DC/Vertigo's "animal themed powers". I would also add try using the Abigail Arcane-Holland and her husband the Swamp Thing. The Saga of the Swamp Thing had Gotham City deal with the legality of a woman marrying a man made out of plants. She was imprisoned and that made Swamp Thing, the living embodiment of ALL plant life on Earth angry.

BANNED

As such, it appears to be a half-hour combination of "The Office" and "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    two shows thats not appealing whats so ever and thats why this show will not be as good as people say. im still not forgiving NBC for canceling Constantine. NBC stands for No Brains Network. i dislike Vanessa Hudgens why would they cast her?

This is like Marvel's "Damage Control". Has there been a Powerless comic book?

Very curious about this show. As someone who desperately misses Parks and Recreation, I hope this show can help fill part of the void. It will never have someone on the level of Ron Swanson again, but I'm eager to see a show with this concept succeed.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Naturally, the episode would end with a discarded mask and her calling card, the flower that is her namesake.
    Even better if she's replaced a member of the main cast but nobody realizes it until the end of the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBatman82 View Post
    i dislike Vanessa Hudgens why would they cast her?
    I dislike someone why do they get work!

I feel like this show is going to suck and be canceled within the first season. The premise seems like it would be better for like a one shot or like a quick mini series like five or six episodes but not a full fledged show. And knowing how quick NBC is to cancel shows I wouldn't be surprised if this is only a one season deal lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I dislike someone why do they get work!
    very funny and i dislike her because of the garbage high school musical movies. she was also awful in The Frozen Ground