Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default What do you want from Marvel Now 2.0 for the X-men?

Once death of X is out of the way, what would you like to see?

For me

X-men - storms team back in westchester, gold team

Uncanny X-men - Magneto team, blue team

Generation X - mix of new mutants and original Gen X, students.

Wolverine - X23

Wolverine and X force - original logan with a new x force

I would love Chamber, Husk and Skin back, such good characters wasted right now.

Cullen Bunn on the flagship.

Christos Gage on an young X-Men book.

All New Wolverine = The Wolverine

X-Men '92, season 2

A Northstar solo (hey, this is "wants", not "predictions" )

I agree Anduinel. I think Bunn has put in the work and deserves the flagship title, whatever that may be.

I would like to see mutants thriving again & no more of this terrigen mist garbage.

And of course, I would LOVE to see a Magik solo.

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

Scott and Emma together again and kicking butt.

Magneto continuing his anti-hero ways, hopefully after killing that obnoxious Fantomex.

Maverick leading a new X-Force.

Bishop and Tempus heading up a new Brotherhood with the intention of preventing the dark futures they've seen (get Raze in on the action, as well as Ruby Summers up until she realizes Bishop is bat-doody crazy).

BANSHEE back in action on an X-Men lineup, preferably on Team Scott.

Mr. Sinister using Logan's adamantium-coated carcass as a lawn ornament.

Storm, Beast and Iceman joining the Avengers Unity Squad, getting them the heck out of the X-books.

Jubilee back as a mutant.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

Gambit solo by Nicieza and Legion by Spurrier.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 07-19-2016 at 01:56 PM.

I wanted the O5 back home, but that ship has sailed.
    Now I want:
    - A strong flagship (aka a new writer on the main book).
    - A book about the younger generation that's not about duplicates - X-men: Legacy relaunch.
    - Magneto's team becoming X-force.
    - The return of fan-favorite characters long in limbo (Emma, Moonstar, Jubilee, the NXM and Kitty back from space).
    - More diverse solos. A Dazzler solo about her getting her life back on track. Cable & Domino team-up book featuring Boom Boom, Captain Britain & Excalibur (Faiza) etc
    - A new Exiles series.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

More Bunn!

Hopeless on... something else. I loved his work on Cable and X-Force and Inferno was the brightest spot of Secret Wars, so I definitely want him on something X-related, but I just cannot get into All-New X-Men.

A Spurrier-penned Excalibur series. Every time his books involved England or MI-13 was a treat.

Some connective tissue between Sunspot and Cannonball's Avengers team and the X-Men.

Magik solo

A young X-Men team with at least Surge, Anole, Rockslide, and Pixie.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

I'd like to see the full grown Jean come back, but that probably won't happen while Teen Jean is getting so much focus right now.

• I'd want another team book. An X-Force or something a little darker along the lines of Uncanny.
    • Return of most of the missing mutants back to the X-Men world (Kitty, Emma, Scott, etc)
    • New creative teams. Bunn should stay and write Uncanny.
    • More queer characters in the forefront, getting their own (strong) storylines.
    • No more 'mutants on the brink of extinction' plots ever.

Spectacular Member

The the members of new X men come back as a new version of generation X
    X-23 staying wolverine and leading a X team
    Original 5 go back to past / become paradoxes anything to solve the time travel issue
    No more of the edge of extinction crap or time travel
    Have beast go crazy, he's staying with the inhuman's and broke time and the universe and goes in to a rant badmouthing cyclops when anyon tries to confront him about his questionable actions. Him going to dark beset level of crazy is not far off
    Storylines where the X men act like the X men
    Also stuff akind to one of there trademark baseball games would be nice

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    I'd like to see the full grown Jean come back, but that probably won't happen while Teen Jean is getting so much focus right now.
    ohh yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

I would like to see mutants thriving again & no more of this terrigen mist garbage.

totaly agree

Quote Originally Posted by BlitheringToot View Post

Maverick leading a new X-Force.

Bishop and Tempus heading up a new Brotherhood with the intention of preventing the dark futures they've seen (get Raze in on the action, as well as Ruby Summers up until she realizes Bishop is bat-doody crazy).

Storm, Beast and Iceman joining the Avengers Unity Squad, getting them the heck out of the X-books.

Jubilee back as a mutant.
    1.) I would have found it funnier/intressting if the x-force becomes an SHIELD unit(aka shield's bloodhounds) especialöly if you add mystique, cable and mariah hill to the mix.

2.) I think raze would also work if it were revealed that he's actually a WWII veteran (a verteran of the battle of kursk and operation barbarossa) with a grudge against the red skull.
    With tempus I have an idea revealing why only humans use time travel (mostly): it it involved horsesized android spiders destroying the means usually to do so.

3.) no prob with that

4.) Yes! Yes! Yes!

definitivly on top of my list: not mentioned jason wygarde and pixie interact

Well I would want the X-Men to take back their spot as the flagship brand of Marvel.Here's the titles and line ups I would go with in jumpstarting the brand once again.

Uncanny X-Men:Cyclops,Wolverine,Jean Grey,Storm and Beast-The A-List stars together and the one true X-Men team that goes around the global fighting for mutant and human rights.

X-Force-A more extreme version of the X-Men and team willing to go that extra mile and will do whatever it takes to keep mutants safe.Pretty much the current Uncanny X-Men line up of Magneto,Archangel,Psylocke,Sabertooth and then adding in Mystique and someone to be the tech guy and brains of the group in Forge,Dr.Nemesis or even Dark Beast.

University X-A book focused on the young students at the school with teachers lead by Kitty Pryde and Colossus.A smaller scale school with mix of students both Mutant and super human.

Uncanny Avengers:Lead by a returning and younger Charles Xavier who finally puts his dream into action leading a team made up of both Mutants and humans.A line up with Iceman,Juggernaut,Scarlet Witch,Nightcrawler,Firestar and Vision.

Wolverines-Logan and X-23 together in a father/daughter team up

Gambit & The Thieves Guild-A heist book in the vain of Oceans Eleven and Mission Impossible lead by Gambit.His hand pick team would go on different heist and missions across the glob as long as the price is right.

Deadpool-No need to explain

and then maybe one more book,all would be handled by top of the line writers and artist and again would be treat as equals to the Avengers side of things or even more so.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Mostly I want Iceman to be the leader of the EXM team and preferably both EXM and UXM would be written by Bunn.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

they should just release X-people solos in lieu of the actual X-books for a while. Like, focus on mutant world building through the various solos, some that interact with one another, some that are completely independent and closely resemble creator owned properties as much as possible.

Then later on, relaunch an insanely huge comeback of the X-Men with an imaginative, full, diverse, and straight up sexy cast with a reimagined and integral place in the Marvel Universe that challenges the current status quo.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'd love to see Cullen take on another X-book.

I'd have X-Factor come back, written by PAD, with Polaris acting as the leader.

Dani Moonstar needs to come back and someone needs to find a way to giver her mutant powers back. Her being powerless was cool for awhile but I would love to see her illusions and psychic bow again.

With having a number of time displaced characters with the X-Men now, I think it would be cool to see a team made up of them, lead by Bishop and Rachel, that could house a number of the past original five X-Men, and have All New X-Men bring in other kids to fill the roster.

Having the adult Jean Grey back would also be something I would like to see.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 07-19-2016 at 06:43 PM.