Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPresley21 View Post
    Well I would want the X-Men to take back their spot as the flagship brand of Marvel.Here's the titles and line ups I would go with in jumpstarting the brand once again.

Uncanny X-Men:Cyclops,Wolverine,Jean Grey,Storm and Beast-The A-List stars together and the one true X-Men team that goes around the global fighting for mutant and human rights.

X-Force-A more extreme version of the X-Men and team willing to go that extra mile and will do whatever it takes to keep mutants safe.Pretty much the current Uncanny X-Men line up of Magneto,Archangel,Psylocke,Sabertooth and then adding in Mystique and someone to be the tech guy and brains of the group in Forge,Dr.Nemesis or even Dark Beast.

University X-A book focused on the young students at the school with teachers lead by Kitty Pryde and Colossus.A smaller scale school with mix of students both Mutant and super human.

Uncanny Avengers:Lead by a returning and younger Charles Xavier who finally puts his dream into action leading a team made up of both Mutants and humans.A line up with Iceman,Juggernaut,Scarlet Witch,Nightcrawler,Firestar and Vision.

Wolverines-Logan and X-23 together in a father/daughter team up

Gambit & The Thieves Guild-A heist book in the vain of Oceans Eleven and Mission Impossible lead by Gambit.His hand pick team would go on different heist and missions across the glob as long as the price is right.

Deadpool-No need to explain

and then maybe one more book,all would be handled by top of the line writers and artist and again would be treat as equals to the Avengers side of things or even more so.
    Wow, I didn't know what I wanted until I saw this! I completely agree.

I only regularly read EXM and Deadpool now(but originally read every X-men, X-Factor, etc from Vol. 1 100+). The current crop of books hasn't brought me back, it just keeps me lingering on the edges.

Amazing Member

I'd love a new Exiles series. Morph as the leader with some alt characters thrown in. Ultimate Kitty Pryde and Wolvie jr, Ruby Summers along with Ultimate Cloak and Dagger.

If I could write a book it'd be with the younger characters. A squad made up of Hope Summers, Quentin Quire, Tempus, Hellion, Pixie, Prodigy and Armor.

Everything that Bendis has done to be forgotten.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Everything that Bendis has done to be forgotten.
    I have to disagree. I actually preferred his Magik to how Lemire has written her so far and even Gillen's version. The fact that he returned her to being an actual sorceress. And Tempus was gold as well.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Theycallmebone View Post
    I have to disagree. I actually preferred his Magik to how Lemire has written her so far and even Gillen's version. The fact that he returned her to being an actual sorceress. And Tempus was gold as well.
    and thew cuckoos are visually sperateable

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

- Return the O5 to wherever/whenever they belong.
    - No more extinction events
    - No more separated X-Men. I want them to return to acting like the disfunctional family they are. Have them all based out of one location, and have a few different books following different teams or groupings (public facing, black ops, teen training, recent grad). Schism was terrible and it's continued use is just dumb.

I'm sure I have more ideas but these are my initial thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLeviathan View Post
    and thew cuckoos are visually sperateable
    They were cool (except Tempus) but I'm willing to sacrifice those things to get rid of Bendis entire influence all the way back to House of M (I'm sorry Layla).

I'm ready to make my deal with Mephisto.

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Once death of X is out of the way, what would you like to see?

For me

X-men - storms team back in westchester, gold team

Uncanny X-men - Magneto team, blue team

Generation X - mix of new mutants and original Gen X, students.

Wolverine - X23

Wolverine and X force - original logan with a new x force

I would love Chamber, Husk and Skin back, such good characters wasted right now.
    You nearly read my mind. Most of all I want Storm, Nightcrawler et al with a writer that really knows those characters. Storm is written way too weak and Kurt needs to get his mojo back. Another artist too please!

I agree, no more extinction of the mutants storyline. That has been done to death.

Magik was cool. Tempus was awful. Hopefully she'll never be seen again.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Wolverine and X force - original logan with a new x force.
    I could definitely get behind something like this, but since he's not going by Wolverine anymore that name wouldn't work. Relaunch Uncanny X-Force. Just make Magneto's team the UXF team...with some tweaks.

- Magneto
    - Weapon X (Old Man Logan)
    - Sabretooth
    - Mystique
    - Fantomex
    - Monet
    - Archangel

Something like that. Send Psylocke over to Storm's team and relaunch EXM as Uncanny X-men. Mostly the same crew but add Wolverine (X-23) and Psylocke.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPresley21 View Post
    Well I would want the X-Men to take back their spot as the flagship brand of Marvel.Here's the titles and line ups I would go with in jumpstarting the brand once again.

Uncanny X-Men:Cyclops,Wolverine,Jean Grey,Storm and Beast-The A-List stars together and the one true X-Men team that goes around the global fighting for mutant and human rights.

X-Force-A more extreme version of the X-Men and team willing to go that extra mile and will do whatever it takes to keep mutants safe.Pretty much the current Uncanny X-Men line up of Magneto,Archangel,Psylocke,Sabertooth and then adding in Mystique and someone to be the tech guy and brains of the group in Forge,Dr.Nemesis or even Dark Beast.

University X-A book focused on the young students at the school with teachers lead by Kitty Pryde and Colossus.A smaller scale school with mix of students both Mutant and super human.

Uncanny Avengers:Lead by a returning and younger Charles Xavier who finally puts his dream into action leading a team made up of both Mutants and humans.A line up with Iceman,Juggernaut,Scarlet Witch,Nightcrawler,Firestar and Vision.

Wolverines-Logan and X-23 together in a father/daughter team up

Gambit & The Thieves Guild-A heist book in the vain of Oceans Eleven and Mission Impossible lead by Gambit.His hand pick team would go on different heist and missions across the glob as long as the price is right.

Deadpool-No need to explain

and then maybe one more book,all would be handled by top of the line writers and artist and again would be treat as equals to the Avengers side of things or even more so.
    Great list and I agree with most of it.Though it's hard to try and guess what they will do. More often than not Marvel tends to do their own thing with comic lines. Even if the majority of the fans don't want or like the direction imo.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Great list and I agree with most of it.Though it's hard to try and guess what they will do. More often than not Marvel tends to do their own thing with comic lines. Even if the majority of the fans don't want or like the direction imo.
    Isn't that exactly the approach DC took before undoing it with Rebirth which to led them trampling Marvel Comic's sales for the first time in like decades?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Isn't that exactly the approach DC took before undoing it with Rebirth which to led them trampling Marvel Comic's sales for the first time in like decades?
    Marvel had a 40% market share in June. What are you basing your statement on
    "This is me being reasonable"

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I also would love for the X-men to stop pursuing traditional superheroics. Their costumes are always stupid when they try to dress like Super Heroes. They're mutants. They should be wearing like hyper futuristic couture, or extremely styled mutant chic athletic wear, or bondage gear, Club Kid/ Nightlife fashion etc. Mutants should be among the most phantasmogorically fashion forward race off people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Sometimes it's just depends on the fans. They might like a change. They might not. If enough of them are saying "no more mutant extinction events". Then Marvel goes "what the hell let's do another mutant extinction event". Then wonder why sales are not that good. Well they are the only ones to blame. Sometimes they need to take a risk. Yet the risk can also fail.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.