Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Default DC SDCC 2016 Schedule!

DC put up a schedule of all their events for SDCC. So which ones are you looking forward to the most!?

http://dcaa-events.tumblr.com/privat...at844zh1vv04hy

Personally I can't wait for info to come out of the Justice League Action presentation on Thursday. Hope we get a start date for the show. Also hoping we find out when DC will finally release Super-Sons at the Superman Rebirth panel. The DCAA: No Boundaries panel also sounds pretty interesting.

Oh, and heres hoping we get our first trailer for Wonder Woman at either the Wonder Woman 75th anniversary or Warner Bros. Pictures panel.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

I think it's more likely we'll get Super Sons news at the Young Gotham/Metropolis panel.

I'm pumped for the JLA panel, the Injustice 2 panel (confirming Laura Bailey as Supergirl), the Warner Bros. panel, the DCTV panels, and I'm definitely interested to see what news we get out of the character specific panels .

I wish I could be there for the world premier screenings of all the movies, as well as the Darwyne Cooke tribute...

I'm kinda surprised Susan Eisenberg isn't at the Wonder Woman 75th panel, since I was under the impression she would be at the convention.