Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

- A Red Hood Solo
    - A Red Robin Solo (even if I wouldn't mind if Tim would get an other code name)
    - A Gotham Knights/Batman Family type of book, for short random team ups between Batfamily char characters, especially in combinations that are hardly ever used
    - A Legends of the Dark Knight/Batman Confidential type of book for retroactive stories, especially especially in the time frame of Jason (without constantly foreshadowing his death and writing him as the failure) and Tims time as Robin and Barbaras time as Batgirl pre Killing Joke

And of course the later two with someone in charge, who has concept for the role and niche of every body in the family, and makes sure that nobody ends up as "the scrappy".
    Last edited by Aahz; 07-20-2016 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Ideally for me I would have Barbara take up the mantle of Batwoman its just me a mid 20's woman calling herself Batgirl, so a costume update could happen.
    No. I'm sorry, but just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    - A Gotham Knights/Batman Family type of book, for short random team ups between Batfamily char characters, especially in combinations that are hardly ever used
    That sounds really fun. 'Tec's already sort of doing this, and a book that's basically just arc after arc of various uncommon Bat teamups would be cool. An anthology, more or less.
    Last edited by Caivu; 07-20-2016 at 01:48 AM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I forgot Batwing, he was cool. But it has to be the original, and not Luke Fox.
    Yeah you can do more with David than Luke.

All-New Member

A Legends of the Dark Knight or Batman Confidential type of book --> yes, I agree with this.

I'd also like to see a Catwoman kinda Rebirth story -- shouldn't have to tell her origin, but more about her year 2 or 3 (and so on). I believe she doesn't meet Batman or fall in love with Batman on her first days as Catwoman, so her adventures can be explored. Of course, a good writer who knows well and loves this character is a must. Otherwise we'll see another Nu52 version.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    That sounds really fun. 'Tec's already sort of doing this, and a book that's basically just arc after arc of various uncommon Bat teamups would be cool.
    The Tim+Cass+Steph team up wasn't used much since the reboot, but is not exactly an uncommon combination, only threwing Batwoman and Clayface in mis is new.

I was more thiking of team ups where we don't have an really established dynamic, that never really worked on a case together or where you could do some bounding like:
    - Jason + Steph
    - Jason + Cass
    - Jason + Damian
    - Jason + Barbara (better done than in BRE)
    - Jason + Dick
    - Dick + Steph
    - Dick + Cass
    - Tim + Barbara
    - Tim + Damian
    - Damian + Barbara
    - Alfred + Commissioner Gordon
    Last edited by Aahz; 07-20-2016 at 02:23 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by zebracross View Post
    I'd also like to see a Catwoman kinda Rebirth story -- shouldn't have to tell her origin, but more about her year 2 or 3 (and so on). I believe she doesn't meet Batman or fall in love with Batman on her first days as Catwoman, so her adventures can be explored. Of course, a good writer who knows well and loves this character is a must. Otherwise we'll see another Nu52 version.
    I would really like to first get an origin for her that makes sense, at the moment the whole thing is a complete mess.

All-New Member

I would really like to first get an origin for her that makes sense, at the moment the whole thing is a complete mess.
    Well, of course I second this! I completely agree with you that currently the whole thing is a complete mess for Catwoman. I just thought that if DC still doesn't know how to rewrite Catwoman's origin, at least it'll be about her year 2 or 3 adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    No. I'm sorry, but just no.
    I'm more than likely going to regret this but why, better yet what codename should she have if oracle and batgirl aren't options which in my idea isn't.
    Truth is the best policy

A Gotham Knights team book, with Orphan, Robin (Damian), Azrael and Katana

Nigthtwing & Robin - Dick Grayson and Damian working together.
    Spoiler & Orphan - and I would add Tim as a secondary character..
    Red Hood & Batgirl - I can not forget that moment in Batman Eternal between these 2. I need see a comic of this relationship.. one day.. It seems stupid show this moment... and nothing

Oracle & Spoiler & Orphan - Yes, barbara with serious role, and these two teens.
    Robin I need another Damian book(with Supersons and someday in TT, John will be character ), like Robin, son of batman or a Volume 2 of this book.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-20-2016 at 05:21 AM.

BANNED

Batman and Robin
    Batwoman
    Gotham Knights.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Red Hood & Batgirl - I can not forget that moment in Batman Eternal between these 2. I need see a comic of this relationship.. one day.. It seems stupid show this moment... and nothing
    I felt it was quite out of character, and they didn't even really establish the relative timelines of their careers, which is kind of essential if you want to write them together.

I felt it was quite out of character, and they didn't even really establish the relative timelines of their careers, which is kind of essential if you want to write them together.
    Is something that I found interesting.. Like the Batman needs someone like Robin.

hhahahahha, but dreams are dreams(rebirth lesson), I know.. Robin is the book with more possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    I'm more than likely going to regret this but why, better yet what codename should she have if oracle and batgirl aren't options which in my idea isn't.
    Well, according to your idea, what becomes of Kate if Barbara takes the Batwoman mantle? If Babs absolutely has to take on a new name, then I'd prefer it be an actual new name, and not taking someone else's without a really good reason.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

While I eventually want a solo Red Robin series I'm more than happy to wait a few years for that. I would rather it formed naturally out of 'Tec than be forced.