Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Stranger Things

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    10 bucks says Vecna possesses Max next season.

Would be a perfect shout out to Dark Phoenix
    I’m thinking that Max’s current ‘undead’ state makes her perfect for the role of Kas, the general of Vecna who turns on him and is instrumental in Vecna’s defeat in DND lore. She fits that better than Eddie, no matter how much I grew to love Eddie.
    Last edited by zinderel; 07-18-2022 at 09:10 AM.

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I just finished S4 and it was every bit as good as the prior seasons for me.

Poor Eddie but I didn't think for a moment he was getting out of the season alive.
    Max is in very rough condition. Be curious to see if she is even a player in S5
    Argyle just went on this adventure, at least to Utah without telling anyone?! I take it during the two day jump he's talked to someone that might be concerned about him.
    I was glad to see that the Parents were much more involved this season. They've basically been background without much if any impact on the story. Except Mike's moms flirtation last season with Billy.

Glad to have a more "human" adversary this season, and next for the finale.

I wonder what the time jump will be. Our cast is 9th graders during Spring Break. Will there still be a town to have a school so they can be sophomores? Will it take ONE long to regroup?
    How do they explain that Hopper is alive? They had a funeral.
    This whole thing started with Will Byers, how much will he play in the finale? I've largely felt like he's just been the tagalong friend during this whole series run. Is the Sam Wise of the group? Encouraging Mike(Frodo) onward during the difficult times but taking little action himself.

Season 4 grade: A-
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

ST4 is a love letter to 80s X-men. Its not even trying to hide it and I like it allot…

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    ST4 is a love letter to 80s X-men. Its not even trying to hide it and I like it allot…
    How so? Besides the general 80s aesthetic, I mean. Not disagreeing, just curious, because I love 80s X-Men.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    I thought they were going for Nightmare on Elm Street?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I thought they were going for Nightmare on Elm Street?
    Yeah, that one I see, right down to casting Robert Englund... ironically as the victim this time around, but yeah, the way Vecna attacks people in their minds, kind of a Freddy Krueger stalking vibe.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine