Super Moderator

Default "Arrow's" Season 5 Villain Will Be 'Somebody Oliver Unwittingly Created'

EP Wendy Mericle weighed in on Season 5's villain, the origin of Mr. Terrific, how Black Canary's death will continue to affect the team and more.

Full article here.

MeAndMrsJones

If it's someone from season 1, then I'm gonna guess Thea's old drug dealer who Oliver killed, or did he??

Oliver having to face off against a Big Bad he unintentionally created as The Hood because he killed someone close to them sounds very intriguing, especially after Oliver has really changed from the man he was back then and become a hero as The Green Arrow. Now his past as a flawed and murdering vigilante are going to catch up to him, and an antagonist that's a dark mirror of Ollie sounds like it could make for a strong main villain.

It sounds like there are more Black Canary plans past Laurel's death. I wonder if they have anything to do with Earth-2 Black Siren, or a possible altering of the time-stream from Flashpoint?

If we're getting a proper Mr. Terrific origin, I assume that means Curtis' husband is unfortunately not long for this world.

We're already on a new Arrowcave? I guess it makes sense after the last one was trashed by HIVE, though I can't wait to see it get as easily infiltrated as the last two were .

All of season 1, I thought that guy that played Oliver's best friend - Merlyn's son - was being set up to become the new Merlyn. My money's on him.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandas View Post
    All of season 1, I thought that guy that played Oliver's best friend - Merlyn's son - was being set up to become the new Merlyn. My money's on him.
    You think Tommy will be the big bad of Season 5? As much as I would like to see him back he better off dead.

BANNED

I don't see much chance of it being Tommy. Aside from being dead and buried, he'd already pretty much renounced his father (as I recall, Tommy actually tried to shoot Malcolm to stop him from killing some cops) and made up with Ollie, before dying. So even if he is alive it's unlikely he'd be coming back to get revenge on Ollie for killing his father, since (A) his father is actually still alive and (B) he's still doing the same stuff that made Tommy renounce him in the first place.

Fantastic Member

huntress return?