Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Gotta keep those dollar shares up. I suspect Riri as Iron Man is going to be character who gets most of the speculator/new reader interest, though.
    Yeah, though I don't know how well that will actually go. I can see both Invincible and Infamous #1 selling great thanks to new leading characters, but I don't know many of those people praising the decision to have Riri be the new Iron Man will actually bother reading the books or not, it's all good press but does it actually translate to sales? Then on the other hand, the current Iron Man book is pretty bad and have given us zero reason why we should want to read about Riri as a replacement for Tony Stark, so that brings in a question of how many people will stick with the book(I won't, but I imagine a large chunk will out of loyalty). I wouldn't be surprised to see a sharp drop for the 2nd issue.

Quote Originally Posted by penthotal View Post
    From whom you think Diamonds gets the Marvel solicitations?
    WikiLeaks ?.

Astonishing Member

Definitely.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Late to this party, but a careful read of the solicits shows that the appearance of X-titles in October confirms/denies nothing related to their cancellations. Many of the NOW returning ongoing titles in the special preview don't hit their NOW introductory issues for another few months. We won't know the X-books aren't cancelled until we see January solicits - and, given that overlaps with the timing of the end of Death of X, we could be in for some surprises.
    Death of X ends in November and All-Mew Wolverine is starting a new story line in October.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    WikiLeaks ?.
    Please be joking.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    That's why it's good that we have organizations like Diamond and Bleeding Cool that will let fans know what's going on when Marvel decides not to.
    Wonder how many time per minutes you refresh Diamond and Bleedingcool pages?

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    Please be joking.
    I'm joking, but you never know.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by penthotal View Post
    From whom you think Diamonds gets the Marvel solicitations?
    Perhaps they have a mic inside the potted plant next to Axel Alonso's office where Rich Johnston lives.