Default All-New Inhumans #9 (SPOILERS!)

Only 3 issues left so let's get a discussion going on this one!

- Sanara takes samples of Ana's dna in order to enrich the next generation of Utolanians

- Flint stops her from doing the same to Gorgon as punishment for his crimes

- We find out that Petras had a really bad reaction to terrigenisis and is being kept alive by medical intervention. This doesn't 100% line up with what we heard before so hopefully Asmus has a good way to tie it all together.

- Flint tracks down Ana who is exactly as cooperative as you'd figure at this point. He really wants to help her but she won't accept help and gets away

- The Utolanians decide there are more important things to worry about than outsiders who keep attacking their citizens when pressured to help repopulate their city when it's discovered that the terrigen cloud is heading straight for them.

- Flint's mom, like everyone else, figures there's no way that's a coincidence but on the off-chance it's actually divine intervention from the mists she's willing to sacrifice herself to them.

- Everything continues to be horrible for everyone involved and promises to get worse.

- But the issue itself was really good! A+ work as usual.

Loved everything about this issue.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I can't believe that they apparently intend to make the Kravinoff girl join the heroes... she's the one of the creepiest, most repulsive, despicable characters ever... The way she didn't bat an eye when her father killed her mother in front of her... and then killed her brother to try to gain his approval... ugh! I hope somebody kills her soon, now that she's an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    I can't believe that they apparently intend to make the Kravinoff girl join the heroes... she's the one of the creepiest, most repulsive, despicable characters ever... The way she didn't bat an eye when her father killed her mother in front of her... and then killed her brother to try to gain his approval... ugh! I hope somebody kills her soon, now that she's an adult.
    ok, well I'm not interested in seeing anyone preemptively kill her. i think it's more interesting to see how she might adjust to life away from her awful family now that her only living relative disowned her. i doubt she's joining the team though since they'll probably cease to be a team when the series ends so you don't have to worry about that.

(also i think its 50/50 that she agreed to help Flint when he offered to help her. otherwise she didn't and escaped. either way she probably can't escape the mists now which could change a lot of things.).

Quote Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
    ok, well I'm not interested in seeing anyone preemptively kill her.
    Oh, I'm not speaking of "preemptively" killing her, but of being treated like and adult next time she goes psycho-killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
    i think it's more interesting to see how she might adjust to life away from her awful family now that her only living relative disowned her.
    Unless she's written out of character, she's too twisted, violent and deranged to adapt to any semblance of normal life. The only way I think she could be fixed would be to send her to the Tower of Wisdom to be subject to a steady therapy of punches to the head and depressing philosophy by Karnak for the next decade o two.
    Last edited by Habis; 08-01-2016 at 12:56 PM.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

I'd love to see Kravinoff sent to the Tower of Wisdom. She could learn a thing or two, and that'd be a fun story device for explaining her absence after All-New Inhumans' run comes to an end. That being said, I don't think they're trying to make her into a hero per se, but rather they're trying to give her a reason to be good; an internal/external conflict. With the Inhumans she has a family now, one who won't betray her. Let's hope she doesn't jump the gun and betray them first somehow; Attilan is refuge for Inhumans good and bad (just like normal society + superpowers), just the REALLY bad end up in the dungeons. lol.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD